“Amazing”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The food is totally homemade and is absolutely delicious. The service is great! The waitress is very hardworking and the cook has very awesome skills. Awesome place to eat for homemade food!

Reviewed November 21, 2011

I love the burritos they are excellent and amazing and u get the good value for ur money. Have to try!!!!

Reviewed February 17, 2011

I have never had a "monte cristo" sandwich before. I could tell that the chef prepared it with love. It was simply delightful. The waitress, Jackie was a bit uncomfortable for my taste. But the food was flavorful, and full of life. My daughter had the breakfast burrito and the green chili on the side. I sucked out of my shirt to not waste a taste of it.

Thank you Chef for perservering in this time of eat and get out. I felt love in the food. I felt your love and for a Monte Cristo will go no where else.

Thank you so much for our lunch today, chef. You have a gift, let no one tell you different.

1  Thank 45816Nothankyou
Reviewed August 27, 2008

Good food and service. This place is small and will be much more enjoyable once the smoking ban goes into effect.