“Good italian food”

Dining options: Reservations
Saugus, Massachusetts
“Good italian food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have always loved their food, but after being gone for so long, it was kind of disappointing as to the way you order now.....I preferred the waitress coming over and taking your order, but the food was very, very good and the meatballs were great....chicken fettucini was just as good too.....good value, awesome leftovers

Visited September 2012

Danvers, Massachusetts
“Excellent hand crafted pizzas!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

each time we go there we land up ordering the same dish - Hot & spicy pizza! it's out of the world!I would say , perfect blend of spices and ingredients! Let's say pizzas were invented here! Last time we ordered a side dish - zuchinni sticks which were just ok, nothing great.I personally like the noisy game like crowd! the service is decent, and would appreciate a little more cleanliness, as most times i've wiped clean my table and seat myself.But great place for food , beer and noisy conversation. Must mention it's a favourite with a lot of indians!

• Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Lost its focus”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I've been living in Saugus for 25 years and have enjoyed Prince many times. Unfortunately, the past few visits have been off and the last was awful, leading to this review. After ordering, I entered the dining area to find a few large parties (not a problem) and therefore limited seating. Upon closer review, all of the tables were either marked 'reserved', or covered with dirty dishes. I went back to the register and asked for assistance on where we should sit. One of the managers led me to a table marked reserved and said we could use it. The first server brought over our beer and rudely stated "you can't sit here - its reserved". I responded that I had been directed to by her manager and also requested glasses for the beer which she had not thought to bring. When the pizza finally arrived, it was completely overcooked and tasteless. After so many years of success, it appears Prince management just doesn't care anymore. I will not be back.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Tom B
Dover, Pennsylvania
“After 10 years still great pizza”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Even after 10 years the pizza is still the same and still taste just as awesome as we remember..
On a trip back to the town we decided to swing by with our daughter to let her try the pizza we loved so much when we lived there.
Well worth the wee drive out of our way, because nothing has changed and the buffet is still just as good as we remember!!!! best pizza north of Boston...

• Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Before Sox Games!”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Went to Prince last week after driving by it on my south from New Hampshire for the past 20 years. Went with kids before a sox game since restaurants around Fenway are insanely priced. Can't beat the prices and atmosphere for kids. Food was awesome, recommend the chicken parm! Will probably become a staple on my way to sox games in the future!

• Visited June 2012