“Unexpectedly nice”

Ranked #5 of 112 Restaurants in Saugus
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Never been to a Kelly's before. You walk in, order from a huge menu above the check out. Take your drink cup and get your soft drink or water, then head to your table. A "server" will bring your food to you. It's sort of like a sit down fast food restaurant with an upscale menu.

The food we got was good and good portions. Sure I'd go back.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Stopped here (again) on a trip to Boston - we generally like the food and the cleanliness. It's pricey, I believe I spent about $27.00 for two sandwich meals. They made a few mistakes on the meals so I had to request some mustard and side pickles. We will probably return but we are generally prefer Panera for the fresh/whole grain bread and less expensive but high quality food.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I should have realized that if a place uses roast beef in its name, one should probably order roast beef. I ordered the clam strips and must say I was a little disappointed. Those who ordered the roast beef seemed satisfied but there just was something missing at this restaurant. I may have to try again sometime.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

What a great experience. You have to go inside to believe how great this place is. Good food, pleasant service and clean facility.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Whenever we come back home to Boston we have to eat at Kelly's roast beef. The toasted bun and rarish beef make it worth the stop. Always a must eat!