“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kelly's Roast Beef

Kelly's Roast Beef
Ranked #6 of 110 Restaurants in Saugus
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Kelly's is an institution in the Boston area, this one - on Rt 1 - has the same great roast beef and lobster rolls that the one in Revere has. We were especially pleased when I left my cell phone in the restaurant and they bent over backwards to find out who owned the phone and made extraordinary efforts to get it back to me...also LOVE the fish tanks in the restaurants!

• Thai first
Boston, Massachusetts
“My son in law misses it”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

When I travel to meet my daughter and her husband on vacation, I bring him a Kellys roast beef sandwich. It's one of the few things he misses about Boston. The other is the SOX.

Visited January 2013
Massachusetts
“First time here loved it!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Needed something to eat during our long day of dance competition.. headed over to Kelly's.. We thought the quality of food was very good and quick service! No complaints here!! Both Mom's and daughters very happy!

Visited April 2013
Boston
“Quality seems to have declined”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Bought 4 lobster rolls, 6:30PM, Sat 3/30, Rt 1 Saugus location.

Lobster meat was watery and limp. Roll was soggy. I know Kelly's can make a good to excellent lobster roll, as I have eaten same both from the Rt 1 location and Revere beach. These were simply pathetic. Perhaps they are buying cheaper, previously frozen lobster, or have just taken their eye off the ball.

It didn't help that after a week, I had no response to an email sent to Kelly's.

• Visited March 2013
Hanson, Massachusetts
“Fresh Seafood and Tasty Frappes...just what we needed!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stopped in for lunch on Saturday, March 16, 2013. After placing our order and finding a table, we enjoyed looking at the fish in their two salt water tanks.

The seafood (lobster roll, crab roll) were fresh and tasty. The frappes were delicious. The roast beef sandwich was a bit cold, but still pretty tasty.

We love to come here anytime we are headed home from the North Shore.

• Visited March 2013