“lobstah roll!”

Ranked #5 of 112 Restaurants in Saugus
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 5, 2012

OGM - stopped here on our way to the airport to grab some dinner for a 5 hour flight home to SLC. we ordered 2 lobster rolls and 2 crab rolls. Holy lobster! the lobster roll was fantastic. a nicely buttered hotdog bun over stuffed with the meat of 2 1lb lobsters (comes to about 8oz.). very little mayo, which was nice. I was stuffed after that. tried the crab roll for lunch today and was pretty dissappointed, could barely tase the crab amidst all the mayo. oh well. that's what I get for ordering a crab roll in New England.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

When I go visit my sister in malden this is the first place we go. I moved to Texas in 1973 and down hear they don' have whole belly clams only clams strips. I have never been disappointed with my food. They have great roast beef sandwiches also. Going to visit again the end of September with my wife and this will be our first stop. Keep the clams hot and see you all then

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The family has been coming here for 3 generations. I love my roast beef with Swiss cheese, BBQ sauce and a little horse radish. The rolls are grilled to perfection and the French Fries are wonderful. Take out or sit in, we generally take out as we Are traveling north to Maine.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

The tartar sauce here is amazing, but really its just a fast food joint. Paying ~$10 for a few chicken strips and a small order of fries is annoying

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Kelly's is great food, just so pricey. I love the quick and easy, but hate the burn in my wallet. There are other places to eat Famous Roast Beef for a lot less.

Been to Kelly's Roast Beef? Share your experiences!