“lively place, good food, prompt service”
Review of Kowloon Restaurant

Kowloon Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 115 Restaurants in Saugus
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Was close to our hotel so we dropped in for a late dinner. Seated immediately, even though the parking lot was very full. Waiter was very attentive and food was good. Would definitely go back here again. Reasonable priced food and wine.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We hit this place kinda late and they were only serving a limited menu. We were hoping for something a little more exotic than the normal pu- pu platter but we tried it based on the fact that everything else we wanted was unavailable and the waiter said it was very good. Well....it was DELICIOUS, I was so pleasantly surprised! The food had a lot of flavor. We also ordered some noodle dish the waiter said he likes personally, it was also very tasty as well. The bone in spare ribs were so delicious I even ordered an extra order to go! (This place is probably closer to 4.5 stars than 4 but that was not a rating option). I can not wait to go back the next time I am passing through Boston.

2  Thank JWright2012
Reviewed October 13, 2013

There was a mass of people waiting in the lobby and I thought that we would be waiting at least for an hour but the maitre d' was true to his word: 20 minutes. They don't take reservations unless you're a large party.

The drink menu was fun to peruse. I got a coconut mist and it was very good. The pu-pu platter was great especially the spare ribs but it was served on a broken lazy susan. However, the entrees we ordered were terrible (beef lo mein, mo go guy pan, pork fried rice).

We felt a little rushed by the servers but perhaps they consider that attentiveness.

It was a fun experience to be there but not sure I would go back anytime soon.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We visited Kowloon on a Saturday night. It was very crowded but they were accurate on the wait time that they told us. Restaurant was extremely noisy, couldnt hear people across the table. The food was just ok. Nothing special. We made a point to order different things that are not your typical PuPu platter and LoMein. Everything tasted the same. Seemed as though they just put the same sauce over everything. Drinks were a bit pricey and loaded with ice. All in all I was disappointed.

1  Thank EXLUNCHLADY
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I eat out quite a bit and I think there chinese food is as good as you can get. The saugus wings are out of this world. I got a look at their kitchen and it was spotless.