“Must Stop For Hamburger Fans”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #10 of 109 Restaurants in Saugus
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Must Stop For Hamburger Fans”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

If you love hamburgers then this is the place for you! I always get their cheeseburger and my partner makes it a point to try a different meat (they offer several exotic meats). We went last week and he got an elk burger. I love their fries but I rarely get them. I sometimes get their coleslaw and they also have beans as a side. The selling point, of course, is the huge topping bar for your burger. They have cheeses, all sorts of veggies, even salsa. You can go over and just load up and have a salad on top of your burger (which is what I do) or drench it in salsa and jalapeno choice if you're looking for something spicier. This location is just okay. It's conveniently located right off of Route 1 but it is always packed. We had to wait quite a bit to even get close to the burger topping bar this last time and then we had to dodge kids who were running around and picking up toppings with their hands (gross). It's a nice place to take your kids as they have a fun decor, great milkshakes, and games but if it's just two people then I recommend trying to go during off hours (early afternoon is a great time). Prices are okay, service can be slow and not so friendly, but the main reason to go which never disappoints is the burger topping bar.

• Visited November 2012

Stuart, Florida
“Excellent burger”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

The burger was phenomenal. U get to choose from a variety of cheese, I got mine with Bleu cheese. And all the farm fresh toppings you want. The bad part, there were A LOT of kids in there. They were running, screaming, yelling, and being kids. It was so loud in there we couldn't wait to get out. Since we do not have kids, this was too much for us. Definitely a kids hang out with arcade games, candy machines and all kinds of kids stuff. Very adult burgers though, and delicious steak fries.

Visited November 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Hidden off Route 1 in Saugus . Worth finding . Great for families with kids . If you like a great burger stop here . Toppings bar has all you could ever imagine to put on your burger .

Visited November 2012
Iowa
“Good burgers, kid friendly”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Burgers are fine, service is friendly and efficient, toppings are excellent, atmosphere is loud with lots of kids. Not really much of an adult place.

• Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best burger of my life”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I was thrilled and awed by the burger I had at Fuddruckers. The name of the resturant is still stupid.

Visited September 2012

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!