As coordinator of an afterschool program in northern Maine, we have been fortunate to be invited to a Red Sox game and most recently, a Boston Celtics game. Traveling as a group of 24, the majority of them 3-8 grade students, I had to make special arrangements for adjoining rooms, inexpensive dinners, and easy access to the city. Steve, this hotel's manager, truly bent over backwards to accommodate us. We were safely put into adjoining rooms where adults were always in earshot of children (a must when parents trust you with an overnight trip out of state!). He made arrangements with the restaurant owner next door to have a special meal ready for us at a time that would get us to the city with plenty of time. On this particular trip, I had to make unexpected travel arrangements from the hotel to western Mass for a funeral for my sister-in-law who had died unexpectedly. Steve helped me find time schedules and T stations and bus stations that would get me there. This was an emotionally difficult time for me and very confusing, coming from rural Maine. He had his maintenance man drive me to the closest T, and this man's daughters met me, bought my tickets, and put me right on the platform which I needed. All of this was done as my group completed the remainder of their trip. I didn't worry about a thing....a true blessing. The staff of the hotel were friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean and quiet (amazingly with all these kids) and I most definitely recommend this hotel and its staff to anyone traveling in the area. It was plain to see, this was not just a "job," but an output of friendliness and pride for Steve and the staff of this hotel. If we are lucky enough to find our way back a third time, I know exactly who to call....no hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Non-Smoking Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan is Newly Renovated and a great place to relax after seeing Boston's sights- Newbury Street, Boston Commons, Fenway Park, Quincy Market, Boston Harbor, The Freedom Trail, The North End, Back Bay, The New England Aquarium, The Swan Boats, The Museum of Fine Arts, The Science Museum, Harvard University, M.I.T, Tufts University, as well as other famous universities, and so much more. If you are traveling on business, we are just miles away from The Hynes Convention Center, The World Trade Center, Boston's Financial District and Boston Convention and Exhibit Center. If you are here on leisure, catch a concert or see the world famous Boston Celtics or Boston Bruins at TD Garden in Boston or head over to Fenway Park and see the Red Sox! Boston has plenty of fun to offer and in the historic Theatre District you will find several live performances nightly at the Orpheum Theatre, Citi Performing Arts Center, The Charles Playhouse and many others. The Red Roof Inn in Saugus is only 5 miles away from Revere Beach, America's 1st Public Beach as well as Suffolk Downs where you can see exciting horse races most of the year. Don't feel like driving into Boston? Don't worry, we are just 5 miles away from Wonderland T Station (subway) where you can park all day for a very low rate and take a quick 15 minute train ride into the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Boston Logan Hotel Saugus
- Red Roof Inn Boston Saugus
- Red Roof Inn Saugus
- Saugus Red Roof Inn