All reviews front desk room was clean divided highway busy road close to the airport fridge and microwave would stay here again nice stay continental breakfast coffee maker logan boston wonderland fuddruckers walmart freeway inns
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I was looking for accommodation near to Boston Logan Airport that didn’t cost an arm and a leg as I drove down from Maine. The online photos and reviews seemed reasonable and the tariff was good, so I booked. Heading north I saw the hotel so I knew what it looked like (good) so I was pretty comfortable with my choice on my return.

Quick, easy and polite check in and given a choice of rooms.

The room was lovely, huge and comfortable bed, flatscreen tv, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, work station and chair and decent a/c. This is a much better room than the rate would have you expect.

Right next door (walk, don’t drive) to a cool burger joint -Fuddpuckers I think, and a Brazilian Bbq restaurant, also has a phone order facility in the guest info book that delivers (not associated with the hotel).

Is a pet friendly hotel (I dislike dogs) and I heard savage growling outside my door as a dog and it’s owner either walked past or went into n adjacent room. I don’t know how these pet hotels work, special rooms? Controls etc, so if you can’t stand pet/share hotels - be aware.

During the middle of the night I was woken twice by heavy thumps from the room above. Sounded like furniture had been knocked over. Not sure what it was, maybe a pet? but this is beyond the hotel’s control. No other noise through walls etc so the place seems pretty soundproof. Right next to the freeway and there is a traffic hum, but it didn’t worry me.

Check out is 12 which is very handy as I have a late afternoon flight and don’t have to hang around at the airport as long.

I definitely recommend this property.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Wayne W
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Mr. Wayne,

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Red Roof Plus Boston Logan. I am so glad you found our rooms, as you said, " comfortable, lovely, and big". It is also very nice to hear that you took advantage of Fuddruckers. I am very sorry for the noise in the middle of the night.
On behalf of the entire staff, I thank you for choosing the Red Roof Boston Logan and look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the Boston Logan.
Vanessa

Reviewed August 22, 2018

we had to make a trip to Boston for my mothers funeral and I selected this inn because of my redicard. When we booked the room my wife mentioned what we were coming to town for and the entire people there went out of their way yo make us feel comforted and that meant the world to my wife and I and our extended family that stayed too. You have no idea how that made us feel. Thank you. The rooms were great. Clean and quiet and the staff was just amazing.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to stay at the Red Roof Inn in Saugus MA. It was an excellent experience for us both. Venessa at the front desk helped us with checking in, and any questions we had she answered with great pleasure! She was truly an assett to our vacation, we will definitly be coming back!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I had stayed here for an overnight business trip and kiara had helped me beyond expectations. She went the extra mile to see that everything I needed was provided to the best of her abilities! If I needed extra pillows or water she responded well! Definitely would stay again thanks to her exceptional customer service skills!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Promptly greeted by a very pleasant young lady, we were given a room that appeared to be totally renovated recently. Everything was clean, mattress was comfy and the price was right at under $100! The elevator was being serviced so they put us on the first floor near check-in but noise levels were negligible.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevator
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Hello Ogogoby,
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel and for giving us a 5. We work hard every day to make sure all of our guests have a comfortable stay therefore we are very happy to learn that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable.
On behalf of the entire staff I thank you for staying with us and look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Vanessa