All reviews front desk room was clean divided highway busy road close to the airport fridge and microwave would stay here again nice stay continental breakfast coffee maker logan boston wonderland fuddruckers walmart freeway inns
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I had stayed here for an overnight business trip and kiara had helped me beyond expectations. She went the extra mile to see that everything I needed was provided to the best of her abilities! If I needed extra pillows or water she responded well! Definitely would stay again thanks to her exceptional customer service skills!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Promptly greeted by a very pleasant young lady, we were given a room that appeared to be totally renovated recently. Everything was clean, mattress was comfy and the price was right at under $100! The elevator was being serviced so they put us on the first floor near check-in but noise levels were negligible.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevator
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Hello Ogogoby,
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel and for giving us a 5. We work hard every day to make sure all of our guests have a comfortable stay therefore we are very happy to learn that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable.
On behalf of the entire staff I thank you for staying with us and look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Vanessa

Reviewed July 26, 2018

I slept at the Red Roof Plus on July 24, 2018
Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan
920 Broadway Saugus, MA 01906

I found out I'm extremely allergic to bed bug bites in 2015 when over at a girlfriends house, which took us 6 months to rid them, so I know beg bugs! My girlfriend's not allergic to them which confused her since she didn't get any reaction but believed me after seeing the welts all over me and the bumps on her husband when sitting in the same chair she did.
For me, the day after bitten each bite turns into a large red welt & itches like crazy!
I'm now at my house as I was traveling back to Arizona from Maine and had to find a place to stay when my flight was canceled.
I woke up to what is now 13 red welts. 7 on left forearm & hand, 2 on my right hand/wrist, 1 on back of neck, and 3 on right jawbone line.

All my belongings are out on deck, I've sprayed all suitcases, and I've begun washing everything in hot water and high heat dryer setting. I was in Maine from June 23rd to July 25th. I had NO problems until sleeping at the Red Roof. I will take pics or whatever you want. They HAVE to DEBUG at least that room. The amounts of bites I have after only spending 1 night short night confirms the entire Hotel is probably infested!

They don't die easy, eggs can be dormant nymphs can survive weeks without feeding, living in warm conditions, bed bugs will usually try to feed at regular intervals. Adult bed bugs can survive for about five months without a blood meal.Bed bugs are resilient to cold temperatures and adults may survive for up to a year without feeding and nymphs up to three months without taking a blood meal.

I just called Red Roof Plus (781)941-1400, and as soon as I said bed bugs she told to call back tomorrow when manager is in on July 27, 2018.
I am not happy and want to be compensated for a $179.00 plus tax room only be in a non smoking room that smelled of an ashtray, especially in the bathroom, to get bitten all now all I need to do to rid them!

PLEASE contact me on what I need to do. I will post this issue everywhere to warn others unless I'm told they're going to take drastic measures and have a specialist confirm they are GONE. This is not fair to every person who will be affected. Being allergic to the bite is a blessing as I now know what's going on and can attack the problem before getting infested!

Elaine Thomas

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Hello Elaine, please give me a call at the hotel 781.941.1400. I been trying to reach out to you but the phone number I have is disconnected. If I am not at the hotel please leave a phone number where I can reach out to you.
Vanessa

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Our reservation, made by telephone to confirm specific accessibility requirements, was incorrect on arrival. Fortunately, the front desk person could address that.

The two rooms were acceptable, and it is obvious the hotel has made some upgrades, but the pillows are awful, the sheets are thin, and the only way to charge a device is to unplug the clock radio.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Hot wire gave us Red roof inn plus for a great deal and to be honest I was a tad nervous. Red roof inns sometimes be a tad sketchy but this one was great! The woman at the front desk was so sweet and our room was fabulous! Only downfall was there was a stale smoke smell, even bough there are notes and verbal warnings about smoking but I’ll take it. Super impressed

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple