All reviews front desk room was clean divided highway busy road close to the airport fridge and microwave would stay here again nice stay continental breakfast coffee maker logan boston wonderland fuddruckers walmart freeway inns
Reviewed July 26, 2018

I slept at the Red Roof Plus on July 24, 2018
Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan
920 Broadway Saugus, MA 01906

I found out I'm extremely allergic to bed bug bites in 2015 when over at a girlfriends house, which took us 6 months to rid them, so I know beg bugs! My girlfriend's not allergic to them which confused her since she didn't get any reaction but believed me after seeing the welts all over me and the bumps on her husband when sitting in the same chair she did.
For me, the day after bitten each bite turns into a large red welt & itches like crazy!
I'm now at my house as I was traveling back to Arizona from Maine and had to find a place to stay when my flight was canceled.
I woke up to what is now 13 red welts. 7 on left forearm & hand, 2 on my right hand/wrist, 1 on back of neck, and 3 on right jawbone line.

All my belongings are out on deck, I've sprayed all suitcases, and I've begun washing everything in hot water and high heat dryer setting. I was in Maine from June 23rd to July 25th. I had NO problems until sleeping at the Red Roof. I will take pics or whatever you want. They HAVE to DEBUG at least that room. The amounts of bites I have after only spending 1 night short night confirms the entire Hotel is probably infested!

They don't die easy, eggs can be dormant nymphs can survive weeks without feeding, living in warm conditions, bed bugs will usually try to feed at regular intervals. Adult bed bugs can survive for about five months without a blood meal.Bed bugs are resilient to cold temperatures and adults may survive for up to a year without feeding and nymphs up to three months without taking a blood meal.

I just called Red Roof Plus (781)941-1400, and as soon as I said bed bugs she told to call back tomorrow when manager is in on July 27, 2018.
I am not happy and want to be compensated for a $179.00 plus tax room only be in a non smoking room that smelled of an ashtray, especially in the bathroom, to get bitten all now all I need to do to rid them!

PLEASE contact me on what I need to do. I will post this issue everywhere to warn others unless I'm told they're going to take drastic measures and have a specialist confirm they are GONE. This is not fair to every person who will be affected. Being allergic to the bite is a blessing as I now know what's going on and can attack the problem before getting infested!

Elaine Thomas

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Hello Elaine, please give me a call at the hotel 781.941.1400. I been trying to reach out to you but the phone number I have is disconnected. If I am not at the hotel please leave a phone number where I can reach out to you.
Vanessa

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Our reservation, made by telephone to confirm specific accessibility requirements, was incorrect on arrival. Fortunately, the front desk person could address that.

The two rooms were acceptable, and it is obvious the hotel has made some upgrades, but the pillows are awful, the sheets are thin, and the only way to charge a device is to unplug the clock radio.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Hot wire gave us Red roof inn plus for a great deal and to be honest I was a tad nervous. Red roof inns sometimes be a tad sketchy but this one was great! The woman at the front desk was so sweet and our room was fabulous! Only downfall was there was a stale smoke smell, even bough there are notes and verbal warnings about smoking but I’ll take it. Super impressed

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2018

I had traveled over 17 hours from Nepal to Boston and was so sick that I took one night's stay at Red Roof Inn, before continuing on my travels. I was running a fever and once I got to the hotel, I slept for almost 12 hours and then got up at 2 am. I went downstairs and was told that food that was available was in the vending machine. As this cost 2$, the only US currency I had on me was a 50 dollar bill. Dan said that they do not break this kind of money. I asked him if this could be charged to my room; I asked if I could give him an alternative currency; I asked if I could give the 50 to the hotel and they could pay me back in the morning. I asked if I could borrow 2 dollars from him. He said that was an inappropriate question. Dan said, no, no, no. I asked what he would do if he was me. His response was, "It is not my responsibility to feed you." The callousness and inhumanity of this response was shocking and stunning. I also thought it was unnecessary. A hotel can be the worst hotel in the world, but if good service is given, a customer will come back. The converse is true, too.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Hello Joan, I am very concerned about your experience at our Red Roof Plus. We accommodate many guests each evening and we strive to provide the best service possible at all times; consequently we are very sad to learn that you had a bad experience. I would like to talk to you via phone if possible to discuss more about what occurred. Please contact me at 781.941.1400.
Vanessa

Reviewed June 5, 2018

We got a superior king room with a VIP pass after a disappointing experience at the Red Roof in Woburn.
The room itself was big and well equipped but the bed was uncomfortable with what felt like a blanket under the mattress protector, which did not stop the springs poking into me and made me sweat!
As usual with this kind of property, there was almost relentless noise from the other guests banging doors, flushing the toilet, generally stomping around and using their air conditioning ... despite wearing ear plugs (don't travel without them any more)!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple