All reviews front desk room was clean divided highway busy road close to the airport fridge and microwave would stay here again nice stay continental breakfast coffee maker logan boston wonderland fuddruckers walmart freeway inns
Reviewed April 29, 2018

I stayed here for a work. This hotel is on the main intersection located near several restaurants. The desk clerk was pleasant. The hotel and hotel room was very clean and the hotel for the most part was very quiet.

The hotel room was very modern boosting wood inspired floors and a very nice modern sink. My only complaint is they need shower heads with better water pressure. That is the one thing that kills me with hotels.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2018

Dear Mr. Juan M,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Red Roof Plus Boston Logan. I am glad you found the room to be clean and the front desk to be pleasant. The entire staff take a great deal of pride in the work they do and its really nice to hear it shows.
I do apologize for the inconvenience in regards of the shower head, I will address this issue with my maintenance department.
Thank you again for choosing our Red Roof Plus Boston Logan; we look forward to servicing you again very soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

While looking for a hotel for a stay before a trip I stayed here. I usually stay at the Holiday Inn Express but it was booked. The staff at Red Roof PLUS was pleasant. The room was large and comfy. Pricey for what it is, but it was what it was. A lot around he immediate area for food or last minute vacation shopping. My car was safe and in one piece when I returned from vaca. The flat rat taxi to the air port was $26 and I took an uber back that was $26--- I pefer the Uber, nicer car and I feel more comfortable sitting up front, taxis make me car sick.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Hello RocklandKris,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Red Roof Plus Boston Logan. It is great to hear that the room was comfortable and our location was convenient. We are fortunate to have many restaurants within walking distance as well.
On behalf of the entire staff I thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus Boston Logan and hope that you choose us again in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

We used the hotel for a night's stay while waiting to take a flight out of Logan airport. It was on Priceline's Secret Deal. The room was clean. Check in & out was easy. There wasn't much else for this hotel to offer, but as I stated we were just crashing for the night. There were places to eat in the vicinity of the hotel, which is located on a very busy commercial street.

Room Tip: Use Priceline
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

This place is great we lost power in saugus on our last storm and my husband went here to rent a room for us so we wouldn't freeze staff very nice rooms are very nice as the place is new like 6 or 7yrs old

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Hello Dobbie3333,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Red Roof Plus; we really appreciate it.
It is great to hear that you were happy. We accommodate many guests each evening and we strive to provide the best service possible at all times.
On behalf of the entire staff I thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus Boston Logan and look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Well, this hotel is something leas than expected.
The noise up and down the hallway on the 1st floor And being able to sleep after a 3pm to 6 am shift was really a inconvenience.
There is no laundry services and no complementary breakfast. If my company didn't flipp the bill I wouldn't have chosen this hotel for a weeks stay.
Srichardson.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Stephen,
I want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry for the problems you experienced. I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future.
At the Red Rood Plus Boston Logan, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as a guest and we appreciate your business.