I never write these reviews but I had such a great experience at this Inn with the staff and room, I just had to write. It was my 11th anniversary so I wanted a good hotel at a fair price. I was fortunate enough to have had the manager (Darvin) when I booked the rooom. He was so pleasant to deal with. I kept showing my concerns for a great room and he was so professional and understanding and really went out of his way to help me feel secure about the room I was booking. When we arrived at the hotel, it was midnight during a snow storm. We were so impressed with how clean and modern everything was. The women at the front desk (Michelle) was such a sweetheart and greeted us with a warm smile. She was very professional and inviting.
We ordered a suite and wasn't sure what to expect but when we opened the door our first response was "WOW!, Oh my goodness, this is huge!!" It was like having a 1 bedroom apartment. The suite had a living room and a seperate bedroom with a king size bed. The suite was so clean, spacious and modern. My only regret was that we were only there for one night. I would highly recommend this hotel to all my friends. I look forward to coming back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Non-Smoking Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan is Newly Renovated and a great place to relax after seeing Boston's sights- Newbury Street, Boston Commons, Fenway Park, Quincy Market, Boston Harbor, The Freedom Trail, The North End, Back Bay, The New England Aquarium, The Swan Boats, The Museum of Fine Arts, The Science Museum, Harvard University, M.I.T, Tufts University, as well as other famous universities, and so much more. If you are traveling on business, we are just miles away from The Hynes Convention Center, The World Trade Center, Boston's Financial District and Boston Convention and Exhibit Center. If you are here on leisure, catch a concert or see the world famous Boston Celtics or Boston Bruins at TD Garden in Boston or head over to Fenway Park and see the Red Sox! Boston has plenty of fun to offer and in the historic Theatre District you will find several live performances nightly at the Orpheum Theatre, Citi Performing Arts Center, The Charles Playhouse and many others. The Red Roof Inn in Saugus is only 5 miles away from Revere Beach, America's 1st Public Beach as well as Suffolk Downs where you can see exciting horse races most of the year. Don't feel like driving into Boston? Don't worry, we are just 5 miles away from Wonderland T Station (subway) where you can park all day for a very low rate and take a quick 15 minute train ride into the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Boston Logan Hotel Saugus
- Red Roof Inn Boston Saugus
- Red Roof Inn Saugus
- Saugus Red Roof Inn