“Great location very clean and updated”

Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Saugus
“Great location very clean and updated”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in the Red Roof Inn Saugus because of the location. The hotel is about 20 minutes to Salem,30-40 minutes to Gloucester, and about 15 to Boston with no traffic. Another reason I liked it was because how updated and clean the room was. The staff was also pretty friendly. To sum it up if you are looking to go to Boston and to save some money stay here.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Hunter1997
Mike C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Hunter1997,

Thanks for staying and for the nice comments about our hotel. I am glad the location was nice for you, we are fortunate to be in an area where it is such a short drive to places like Boston & Salem, as well as other attractions. I appreciate the comments about the friendly staff, and clean and well-kept rooms and will absolutely share them with my team. Thank again and we hope to see you next time!

Saugus, MA 01906

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
LaGrange
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This hotel was recommended us from family and they were spot on. I researched hotels and went on Priceline to make my reservations. The room was really nice with a desk, fridge, coffee maker, ironing board, iron and microwave. There was a safe in the room. The hotel is on a divided highway which is kind of a pain to navigate. The wi-fi worked great.The hotel staff was very friendly. I would have liked to have seen a continental breakfast- not a coffee drinker. The only disappointing aspect of this hotel was that it had basic cable, but that was not a deal breaker. My husband and I would stay here again and I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Deborah S,

Thanks for staying with us; I am glad you enjoyed your stay! Thanks for the positive comments and I am glad you found us by word of mouth; we must be doing something right! I am glad the in-room amenities are to your liking as we try to offer the best value in this area without sacrificing what you need most. I appreciate your notes on other amenities we should offer and we take these comments seriously and will consider with future upgrades. Thanks again and we hope to have the chance to have you back next time you come to Boston.

California
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for somewhere near Logan for a quick one night stay in between the different legs of our journey. The Red Roof Inn fit the bill perfectly, it was the best price around, clean well cared for facility and the staff was very nice in spite of the late hour of our arrival. There was a bit of noise from the street, but not bad. The next time we're in the area we will stay again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Mike C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dear somuchtosee8_4,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we are thrilled to read the positive comments you've left us. We work hard to offer a great value, a clean and well maintained property, and with great service at all times; when those things are noticed it feels great and I will be praising my team for their hard work here as it has truly paid off. We do hope should you return to the area you come and see us again!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I love walking in and seeing Talal at the desk, he knows me by name and is very friendly and knowledgable. Jessica is great, always has a smile, and Michelle is pleasant to see in the morning. My experience with the desk staff helps make my stays more enjoyable!

• Stayed June 2013
Mike C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear snoopy733,

Thanks for being a loyal guest and staying with us when you are in town. We love having you and I am glad the Front Desk has made a positive bond with you, that is our goal with all guests and our goal for all of the staff, we appreciate when these efforts are recognized and I will praise the team and share these nice comments with them. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Houston
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The hotel is easy to find and is clean and functional. No breakfast but tea and coffees in the lobby. The neighborhood has plenty of restaurants etc. and there are various stores in the area.
Free safe in the room which we used.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GirlGuideHouston
Mike C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear GirlGuideHouston,

Thanks for staying with us and we appreciate your feedback. I am glad we did the job for you and the location, cleanliness, and ammenities were to your likings. We hope that next time you are in the area we have the opportunity to host you again.

Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The hotel is clean, comfortable and conveniently located than most other hotels at this price range. The wi-fi internet is pretty good considering that its free. There are places for food/shopping at walking distance from the hotel. I did have a small issue with the noise level because my room was right next to the elevator and the vending machine, but I suppose the noise was due to the guests and had nothing to do with the management. Overall, I would definitely recommend this place to my friends.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms closer to the elevator/vending machine.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Aru M
Mike C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Aru M,

Thanks so much for staying with us, we are glad you enjoyed it here and we love having you! I am so happy to hear that you found us to be clean, comfortable, and affordable; those things mean quite a bit to us as we try our best to maintain a great product at a great value. I am glad to hear you would recommend us and hope you return soon, we will make sure to save you a room in the back.

Bowie, Maryland
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I traveled to Boston as one stop on my birthday tour. We stayed in the Red Roof Inn in Saucus (right outside of Boston). The hotel had been updated recently with painted walls, modern bed linen and bathroom materials.

It was a pretty comfortable stay for the one night we stayed there.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Denice L
Mike C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear Denice L,

Thanks for staying with us... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :-)

Thanks for writing this review, we appreciate the comments about the quality of the hotel and glad to hear you were comfortable. We hope that you stop by and see us again next time you are in the area.

Saugus, MA 01906
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saugus
Holiday Inn Express Saugus (Logan Airport)
Quality Inn Revere
Quality Inn Revere
#4 of 5 in Revere
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody
SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody
Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan? Share your experiences!