Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan
$169
FourPoints.com
$179
ComfortInn
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbusy roaddivided highwayclose to the airportfridge and microwaveenjoyed my staywonderful staygreat roomcoffee makert stationloganbostonwonderlandfuddruckerswalmartgm
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This Red Roof is one of the unique units for a chain that is primarily motels. Exterior and interior updated, newer furniture, decent mattress, multiple pillows, flat screen TV, work desk that is more than just a table. Three negatives location, literally on a busy divided highway, US 1, the remodeled sink and no amenities other than coffee and a free package of tissues. Getting out of this hotel is a little dicey and not for the timid driver as you are merging into moving traffic coming out of the property, miss the entrance and you need to go down an exit, u-turn and travel back to the previous exit to u-turn and try again. The sink is aesthetically cool looking but is a large square sitting on top of the counter making a simple act like washing your face a task unless you're over 6' tall. But the positives outweighed the negatives for this business traveler, I will definitely try to stay here again on my next trip to the Boston area. There are many restaurant options close by no matter which way you go on the highway. Note: request a room towards the back of the property again the Hotel is on Rt. 1.

Room Tip: Request a room towards the back of the hotel away from the highway, much quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Mike C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear chainboss,

Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I am thrilled to read that our newly renovated hotel exceeded your expectations and previous thoughts about the chain. The hotel room you stayed in is updated from the previous Red Roof Inn Generations - however it can now be experienced throughout the entire brand as we continue a $90 Million Re-Design. I know the location can be a bit difficult to navigate if you are not familiar with it, our Front Desk team is here to help with maps, directions and recommendations 24/7 to make your travels as easy as possible. I am glad the positive outweighed the negatives and I do hope we have the chance to welcome you back again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

At first I was nervous because I have seen what the Red Roofs have looked like before their upgrade, but I was completely blown away!! Everything was brand new, clean and the staff were extremely friendly/helpful. My boyfriend & I travel a lot, and for the price of the room- this is a great option! Flat screen tv, his & her lamps over the bed for reading, fridge & microwave (very useful). I also loved that it was hard wood floors, it seemed much cleaner than the normal hotel carpets. My boyfriend & I were very impressed and will stay here again for sure. Thank you for the wonderful stay!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Mike C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear Mthaggard,

Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I am glad the newly renovated rooms were refreshing to you, and I am happy to announce that similar renovations have taken place all across the company... so look for the Red Roof when traveling, the product has enhanced but the value remained the same! I am glad to hear the staff treated you well, I will be sure to share this with them and appreciate when our hard work is recognized. All rooms now have the fridge and microwave as you mentioned, plus coffee makers, safes, etc. so we have all the necessities covered. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

A nicely redecorated hotel that had everything I needed. I stayed here one night, the price was just right, the room was very comfortable and will be staying there again soon. I really like the rooms tv, fridge, and microwave. I do wish the tv was more centered but that is nitpicking. Thanks for the nice stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear NEnglandTraveler,

Thanks for staying with us and for writing this review. I am glad we offered everything that you needed, we try our best to offer the best value without sacrificing necessities. All of our rooms have fridge, microwave, iron, iron board, hairdryer, coffee makers, work desks, free wi-fi, a safe, and more! Also, the rooms are all newly renovated and am glad to hear you enjoyed the new look! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Clean, quiet and very nice for the price. Our room had hardwood floors that seemed to be pretty much brand new and that is so much better than the idea of hotel carpet! Wall mounted flat screen tv, very attractive furniture/decor. Large desk with lamp, small frige and microwave. This place must have just been renovated because it is above par. They also offer a Military discount so if you have a Military ID, don't forget to ask. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer hotel for under 100 bucks! I would stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: January 2013
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Dear Jonesthegi,

Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We greatly appreciate the positive comments you've made and are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. We do our best to offer a nice clean, friendly and affordable place to stay every day and am glad to hear that is just what you got! The design as you mentioned is new, Red Roof Inn has implemented a major brand wide renovation with hard wood flooring and area rugs under the beds, large flat screen TVs, comfy new beds, and much more! We also do now have fridges and microwaves in all the rooms and complimentary water bottles inside waiting for you upon arrival. Thanks again and I hope that should you return to the area you stop by and see us again.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Spacious room, very clean and quiet. Obviously recently renovated. For a two star hotel, we were very impressed. We did not expect the room to be so nice and were pleasantly surprised. We stayed there for three days and enjoyed every minute of it. There is a fridge and a microwave in the room, which is very useful in the case of a long stay. The staff was also very helpful. We would definitely go back there!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear zazou5656,

Thanks so much for staying with us, and for taking the time to share your experience. We greatly appreciate these kind words and are so happy to hear you were impressed with our hotel. Though we are a 2 Star hotel, we try our best to offer exceptional service, a clean and full functional room, at a great value. Also, we have recently finish a complete renovation so all of the rooms do now have fridge, microwave, coffee makers, large flat screen TVs, new comfy beds, a new design and so much more! We really appreciate the review and hope you return next time you are in the area.