“Great place to stay”

Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Saugus
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Darvin was a great help this morning in getting us set up with another room. Pleasant man to deal with. Thank you and see you again on 1/7/2013. Rooms are very clean, close to Logan Airport for us. We always stay at this hotel when we come down to Boston.

• Stayed: December 2012
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Dear shrtstf,

Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to write this review. I am so glad you found the rooms to be clean, distance to Logan Airport was what you needed, and that Darvin provided you with excellent service. We appreciate the kind words and I will be sure to share this with Darvin and the rest of the team. Thanks again and we look forward to hosting your next visit to the area.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Red Roof inn Boston Logan
offers great rooms , clean comfortable. The staff at the desk ( Michelle) is very helpful and pleasant. Very quiet no problem sleeping. I come into Boston 1 x month and have only great experiences at the red roof inn

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Dear barnstablebabe,

Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I am glad to read you found us clean and comfortable and with pleasant and helpful customer service. I will share these nice comments with the team as we work very hard to make sure the property stays extremely clean, well maintained, and we always try to offer exceptional service. I am sure Michelle will be thrilled to hear she was mentioned once I share this with her too. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

we have been traveling to Boston from NY for 8 years now for my husbands health issues and we always stay here. Everyone is always very friendly and even know us by name now which makes us feel welcome. I especially enjoy Michelle and our conversations she goes above and beyond her job in making people feel comfortable and welcome. We would highly recomend staying here

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear blthompson,

Thanks for staying with us and for writing a review, we greatly appreciate it. I glad then when traveling for something as serious as you do, you find comfort in our staff, especially Michelle. I will be sure to share this with her and know she will be touched by it. We try our best to offer each guest a personalized experience, and we do this because we truly enjoy it and want you to feel at home and comfortable when traveling. Thanks again and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Wow! I literally went to 5 hotels in a 3 mile radius before I got to the Red Roof Inn. When I got in there a woman named Michelle put my mind at ease and it was the jackpot. Aside from her being incredible nice, she was informative and helpful in my visit. The place was smoke free, immaculate, and above all pet friendly. I have to stay in another hotel in a about another week and this time I will go straight back to the RRI. No more looking around. The great thing is that I have driven across country as I will on my way back to California and I have seen them before. Now I know where to stop along the way. Thank you Red Roof Inn and a super thanks to Michelle for being the friendly face behind the counter after my 8 week journey. See you soon.

Room Tip: For me it's close to the door because of luggage and my doggie. It was close to the door but th...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Julie C,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share these wonderful comments, we are thrilled to read them! I am so glad that after a tiering trip Michelle was able to take good care of you and I will be sure to share these comments with her. We are so happy that the room was clean, you appreciated the smoke free policy, and that your pet was able to travel with you. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I stay at this hotel often, and Michelle at the front desk makes my stay very pleasurable. I appreciate all her help.. And every time I stay there I have a enjoyable stay. I recommend this place to anybody who wants a good place to say with a reasonable price.

Room Tip: Overall a good experience, comfortable beds and clean rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Dear Sam G,

Thanks for continuously staying with us, we enjoy having you here! I am glad the hotel's cleanliness meets your expectations as we work very hard to keep it that way, and the service at the Front Desk is pleasant. I will be sure to share the comments with Michelle and the rest of the team and know they will greatly appreciate them. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I came here after having a flight cancelled, I had been traveling for over thirteen hours already with little to no sleep and the man working the front desk, Darvin, made my day. Not only did he get me into a clean comfortable room very quickly, he even helped me take my sizable luggage to the room, arrange a key for the family member picking me up, and helped me find nice places to get food that would deliver. He was extremely helpful, as well as the rest of the staff, and i highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Dear Hope P,

Thanks for staying with us and for sharing these comments. I am so happy to hear that after your tiring trip you received good and prompt treatment upon arrival. We try out best to go out of our way for each guest and we greatly appreciate when it is acknowledged, I will be sure to share this with the entire team, especially Darvin. I am glad your room was clean and comfortable as well and the convenience of all the options of food delivery worked well for you. Thanks again and we hope to see you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Like everybody I sometimes forget things. Unlike almost every other hotel, Jessica and Mike went out of their way to reunite me with my communication gear. Thank you Mike and Jessica. I look forward to staying at your Red Roof again.

• Stayed: December 2012
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Dear Vern9,

Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I am thrilled to hear that the best part of your stay had to do with the service. We try very hard to offer every single guest a personalized experience and when it is recognized it is greatly appreciated and a reminder that we are doing a great job. I appreciate the kind comments and will be sure to share with Jessica as well. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Saugus, MA 01906

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saugus
Quality Inn Revere
Quality Inn Revere
#3 of 5 in Revere
Holiday Inn Express Saugus (Logan Airport)
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody
Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody
Hawthorne Hotel
Hawthorne Hotel
#1 of 3 in Salem

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan? Share your experiences!