This is definitely one of the cheapest, well-maintained, clean hotels in Boston right now. Newly renovated, with simple, but functional rooms, can be suited even for the business minded traveler. The only reason why I cannot give it 5 points is ts location. If you want to use public transportation from downtown or the airport for example, you need to take the Orange line to Malden, then take bus 430 and then walk (about 10 min). Otherwise, the price can be very reasonable; you could pay about half of what usually would cost a room in one of the downtown hotels, if you book through one of the discount web sites. In one word (if you have a clear idea how to arrange your transportation), recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Non-Smoking Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan is Newly Renovated and a great place to relax after seeing Boston's sights- Newbury Street, Boston Commons, Fenway Park, Quincy Market, Boston Harbor, The Freedom Trail, The North End, Back Bay, The New England Aquarium, The Swan Boats, The Museum of Fine Arts, The Science Museum, Harvard University, M.I.T, Tufts University, as well as other famous universities, and so much more. If you are traveling on business, we are just miles away from The Hynes Convention Center, The World Trade Center, Boston's Financial District and Boston Convention and Exhibit Center. If you are here on leisure, catch a concert or see the world famous Boston Celtics or Boston Bruins at TD Garden in Boston or head over to Fenway Park and see the Red Sox! Boston has plenty of fun to offer and in the historic Theatre District you will find several live performances nightly at the Orpheum Theatre, Citi Performing Arts Center, The Charles Playhouse and many others. The Red Roof Inn in Saugus is only 5 miles away from Revere Beach, America's 1st Public Beach as well as Suffolk Downs where you can see exciting horse races most of the year. Don't feel like driving into Boston? Don't worry, we are just 5 miles away from Wonderland T Station (subway) where you can park all day for a very low rate and take a quick 15 minute train ride into the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Boston Logan Hotel Saugus
- Red Roof Inn Boston Saugus
- Red Roof Inn Saugus
- Saugus Red Roof Inn