Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan
Avalon Motel(Saugus)
Malden Motel(Malden)
Econo Lodge(Malden)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbusy roaddivided highwayclose to the airportfridge and microwaveenjoyed my staywonderful staygreat roomcoffee makert stationloganbostonwonderlandfuddruckerswalmartgm
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Great Location. I was greeted by Jennifer when I walked in who was extremely helpful and pleasant. Stayed in the Superior King which was in great condition and offered more then expected for the money. Would definitely stay here again in the future

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2011

Dear Mike P,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent trip to the Red Roof Inn in Saugus, MA. I am glad Jennifer was helpful and pleasant, I will be sure to share this with her and we appreciate the kind words. We are also very glad to hear you took advantage of one of our Superior King Rooms and that it was more than what you expected for the money! We truly appreciate the feedback and hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Mike Ciulla, General Manager

Reviewed October 14, 2011

I liked everything about this motel/hotel. Its 20 mins from boston airport and there are plenty of restaurant to eat around the area. I wish they could have made the bathroom a little bigger.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo

Dear wizkidca,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad the area was close enough to the airport, Boston and restaurants and we are thrilled to hear that you liked everything about the hotel. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again should your travels bring you back to Boston.

Mike Ciulla, General Manager

Reviewed October 11, 2011

I was treated with very friendly staff (Jennifer) and Manager Mike, Service is excellent, rooms are in excellent shape and location is closed to 10 restaurants. I’ve nothing but praise for this hotel. Highly recommended.

Atef Hendawi

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2011

Dear Atef H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We greatly appreciate the positive comments you made in regards to service, rooms, and location. We also appreciate you letting future travelers know a bit about the area including how many restaurants are around us. We look forward to hosting your future visits.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

Relatively new hotel. Easy to get to right off Route 1. Good price considering how close it is to Boston. We had a supreme king room. Clean. Comfortable bed. One small complaint... because it was right on the highway, the traffic was bit loud, but we still slept well.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2011

Dear karinr9933,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. I am so glad you found us to be a good value, clean and comfortable. I would like to apologize for any of the highway noise that you encountered. We do have sound proof windows in the front of the hotel as well as ear plugs available at the front desk to help you sleep better if needed, however, its nice to hear you still slept well. We do hope you come back if in the area again and we would be happy to assign you a room in back of the hotel.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

I have been at this Red Roof Inn for 3 months now while looking for housing in the area. The staff has gone out of their way to make it feel like home for me. Great room, price and amenities. The maintenance staff is right there for you to deal with any minor issues that you might have. The front desk staff - Jenn, Talahal, Jessica and Michelle - are warm and friendly people who can do just about anything for you from suggesting a restaurant in the area to letting you know that you have mail at the desk. The cleaning staff keeps your room spotless. I can't say enough good things about everything and everyone here. Manager Michael should be very proud of his staff and he is a very caring person as well. I even had my dog Sparky with me and she loved everyone she met and they were great with her too. Now that I have found an apartment, I will miss seeing my friends on a daily basis. They are more like family than just the employees here. This is the place to stay if you are in this area. Beth B.

Room Tip: Superior king is the room to choose, especially for an extended stay. It's bigger than a regular room with micro-fridge and desk work area. I had a corner room in the back of the hotel - very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo

Dear Beth,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your stay here, and thank you so much for all of the kind words. We all feel the same way and it is sad to say goodbye, you and Sparky became great friends with all of us (even though Sparky always barked when she saw me :) ). I do appreciate the room tips and comments you made for future guests to see and I hope when you get your RediCard free nights you come back and see us, maybe just to get away for a night!

Good luck in your new place, we will all miss you here!