“very good alternative for LA”

Quality Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Thousand Oaks
Reviewed June 18, 2011

good place to stay, clean rooms, nice pool, helpfull staff, decent pricing.
35m from Hollywood, easy to reach

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gert V

Reviewed November 20, 2010

The accessible rooms are spacious. The showers are roll in. Have not had breakfast there because we have friends and join them. The thousand oaks civic plaza hosts the new west symphony and broadway shows. The Conejo Players are a community staple and are consistently good to great. The nearby shopping mall The Oaks has food and drink and all you can think of wanting to see and/or buy.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2010

Nice and clean hotel with good price...

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed November 11, 2010

I traveled light. In my bag I had 2 shirts & 1 pair of pants.
I know for a fact I left 1 T-shirt on the floor of the hotel.
Although I blame myself for not checking my bag & around the floor of the bed, I also blame the hotel for having dishonest housekeepers for not turning it in.
I recommend you therefore stay somewhere else :o(

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2010

Stayed for one night. Nice rooms withe TV, coffee maker, fridge, etc. breakfast was ok. There's a nice pool. Simply good value for the money spent.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2010

This hotel is a mess. It is the only hotel that I checked into, then checked out 10 min after. After going to my room, carpets were filthy, tile broken, desk chair in bad shape. The courtyard had trash all over.

I proceeded to go back to the lobby and tell them I was not happy with the facilities, the offered me another room. Similar issues. The manager Julio, explained to me they had a football team in and this is why the place is so dirty, and they were planning to clean the carpets next week. No excuses for me, I proceeded to ask to cancel my reservation, which was prior to the cancel time of the hotel. Julio said he would do this for me, but would not give me any evidence that he did this, He was very rude. After I called Quality Inn, the reservation was canceled. Never again at this hotel, I would rather sleep in my car.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2009

This hotel was located near the city center, room was clean and the staff was friendly. This was a great hotel for the price. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Investorshm, IHM Property Reporter at Quality Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2009

We appreciate your review and are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are always trying to be more comfortable and pleasant towards our guest. We hope to see you see and enjoy your day and thanks again for the review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Thousand Oaks
Good Nite Inn - Calabasas
#3 of 3 in Calabasas
Best Western Posada Royale Hotel & Suites
Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks? Share your experiences!