I booked on-line for my stay. They had my information on hand at check-in, and my room ready. The reception staff were friendly, explaining the hotel's facilities and surrounding restaurants. The urn of iced water with orange slices in it in the foyer was very refreshing. My room was spacious, the room, bathroom & bed were all clean. The bed was very comfortable. My room raced the freeway which was about 250 metres away, but any road or other noise was drowned out by the low hum of the air conditioner that needed to be run while the room was occupied due to the outside temperature. The accommodation block is separate from reception & the restaurant, and is accessed with your room key. There is a lift to all floors. The pool was refreshing in the afternoon. These premises are value for money, this is my third stay & I will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic Conejo Valley at the base of the inspiring Santa Monica Mountain range, travelers will discover a full-service hotel that is convenient, comfortable, and affordable. The Thousand Oaks Inn is surrounded by local shopping malls, movie theaters, public golf course, and a variety of restaurants and local attractions. When you enter the lobby, our friendly and caring staff will happily assist you in making your visit to the Conejo Valley more enjoyable and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Best Western, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus 1000 Oaks Inn
- Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Best Western Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Best Western