Far enough away from Los Angeles, but close to everything. You can get to Ventura in 1/2 hour, Santa Barbara in just over an hour. Los Angeles is a bit tricky could be 45 minutes or 2 hours depending on the traffic on 101 s. If you avoid the rush hours, usually a quick commute, if you go during them pack a lunch. A lot of restaurants nearby, easy freeway access and a shopping center within walking distance. Room are not 4 star but neither are the prices, they are very comfortable and well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic Conejo Valley at the base of the inspiring Santa Monica Mountain range, travelers will discover a full-service hotel that is convenient, comfortable, and affordable. The Thousand Oaks Inn is surrounded by local shopping malls, movie theaters, public golf course, and a variety of restaurants and local attractions. When you enter the lobby, our friendly and caring staff will happily assist you in making your visit to the Conejo Valley more enjoyable and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Best Western Plus 1000 Oaks Inn
- Best Western Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Best Western