The staff was friendly and inviting. We enjoyed many amenities: the spa and swimming pool, the laundry room, the massage chair, and the free breakfast was really good, too. Other LA area hotels on our trip charged us for breakfast so that was appreciated. We were on the 4th floor so noise wasn't an issue. I thought I smelled a slight odor of cigarettes in the room and the elevator seemed to be stuck as we checked out so I had to carry the luggage down from the 4th floor, but I read they are getting an elevator upgrade soon. Overall a very good value for the price and the location was conveniently off the Ventura Freeway. We would definitely stay again next time we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic Conejo Valley at the base of the inspiring Santa Monica Mountain range, travelers will discover a full-service hotel that is convenient, comfortable, and affordable. The Thousand Oaks Inn is surrounded by local shopping malls, movie theaters, public golf course, and a variety of restaurants and local attractions. When you enter the lobby, our friendly and caring staff will happily assist you in making your visit to the Conejo Valley more enjoyable and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Best Western Plus 1000 Oaks Inn
- Best Western Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Best Western