So, we were taking our son to visit Cal Lutheran and Pepperdine. We couldn't find a good hotel deal so bid on a room through Priceline and ended up at the Best Western Plus. When we arrived, we realized Priceline only guarantees a one bed room,, but the young girl at the front desk was sooooo nice. She said she had plenty of rooms and set us up with two rooms and offered a first, second, or third floor. Rooms are kind of outdated, but we were only there for one night. We went to the restaurant on site for dinner. We had two servers, Ashley and Heidi and they were so nice. Once they found out we were visiting colleges, they shared their two cents and were so kind. They were also very attentive to what we needed, which I always appreciate. Tomorrow morning there will be a full breakfast buffet,so we can't go wrong. We will stay here again"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic Conejo Valley at the base of the inspiring Santa Monica Mountain range, travelers will discover a full-service hotel that is convenient, comfortable, and affordable. The Thousand Oaks Inn is surrounded by local shopping malls, movie theaters, public golf course, and a variety of restaurants and local attractions. When you enter the lobby, our friendly and caring staff will happily assist you in making your visit to the Conejo Valley more enjoyable and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Best Western Plus 1000 Oaks Inn
- Best Western Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Best Western