We spent a night at the Best Western Plus in Thousand Oaks following a day at the Reagan Library and doing some shopping at the nearby mall. We had a room on the freeway side of the building, but this didn’t seem to be a problem as the building is behind the office and restaurant building and is far enough away from the freeway that we were not bothered by the noise. The property appears to be about what you would expect in this price range, nothing special, but comfortable, very well maintained and a better than average hot complimentary breakfast. There is plenty of parking and good access back onto the 101 freeway. The convenient location for restaurants and shopping makes this a good choice to put down for the night if you are visiting the area or just passing through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic Conejo Valley at the base of the inspiring Santa Monica Mountain range, travelers will discover a full-service hotel that is convenient, comfortable, and affordable. The Thousand Oaks Inn is surrounded by local shopping malls, movie theaters, public golf course, and a variety of restaurants and local attractions. When you enter the lobby, our friendly and caring staff will happily assist you in making your visit to the Conejo Valley more enjoyable and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Best Western, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Best Western Plus 1000 Oaks Inn
- Best Western Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Best Western