We booked a room for a night here just as a stop-over en route from Santa Barbara to LA since we had an early flight from LAX. This was a nice location, not far from LA but outside the congested zone. The price was right, the rooms were quite nice, and the front desk staff exceedingly helpful. My son enjoyed the free DVD rentals. It's an older motel that's been remodeled; the old courtyard is rather strange with a gazebo lined with Christmas lights, but there is a small outdoor pool near reception. The breakfast was waffles and breads (no hot dishes). Overall, a more than adequate stopping point just off the Hwy 101. Free parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic Conejo Valley at the base of the inspiring Santa Monica Mountain range, travelers will discover a full-service hotel that is convenient, comfortable, and affordable. The Thousand Oaks Inn is surrounded by local shopping malls, movie theaters, public golf course, and a variety of restaurants and local attractions. When you enter the lobby, our friendly and caring staff will happily assist you in making your visit to the Conejo Valley more enjoyable and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Best Western, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Best Western Plus 1000 Oaks Inn
- Best Western Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Best Western