“Flawless experience everytime !”

Mastro's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 217 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: S Conejo School Rd
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants! The ambiance is always romantic and the food is delicious ( even for a limited meat eater such as myself). When I was pregnant and had menu questions the executive chef himself came out to address my concerns and offer suggestions. If that's not good service and attention to detail I don't know what is!

There are newer reviews for Mastro's Steakhouse

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Best restaurant in the Conejo Valley, although a bit pricey. Cost for two is well over two c-notes, but what do you expect for a fine steak. Service is excellent. Great place for a special occasion.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Mastros, Thousand Oaks, is much larger than Beverly Hills. It is much less noisy, and the bar area is large.
Their petit filet on the bone should not be missed, as most steakhouses do not serve it.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

From the moment you step through the door, into a beautiful restaurant, you know you're in for a great experience. This was my first meal at Mastros, and I'm sure it won't be my last. I wish we'd had more people in our party, so that we could have ordered more things to share, but the portions were large and I just couldn't eat that much. The house salad was great and I easily took half of it home (and had it for lunch the next day!). The filet was huge, tender, flavorful, and took half of that home, as well. Can't speak to how great their desserts are, as there was no way we had room for one. Perhaps next time with friends? But the real value of Mastros is in their service. From the valet personnel who hold open the door for you, to the hostess who offers you a black linen napkin, for a black outfit. Anyone who has had to pick little pieces of white linen napkin off a black dress, will appreciate this thoughtfulness! Our waiter (Pete) went above and beyond and made our night. He was attentive, without hovering, gave us time to make our decisions, and made suggestions based on our questions. I took awhile deciding and never felt rushed. He was in a word: AWESOME! Sorry other waitstaff at Mastros, but when I return, I am definitely requesting Pete!

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Valet parking. Super nice interior. Piano music. Excellent service. The best meat in a long time. Dessert to die for but almost too much to eat after main course. Great wines!

Kobe meat quite affordable, in comparison to western Europe.