We arrived around 9pm on a Friday night and we easily found parking in the row nearest the hotel entrance. Staff was friendly upon check-in. As requested in our online reservation from the hotel's website, we got a quiet room away from the elevator on the third floor. The room was clean and of a comfortable size. We had no trouble with the complimentary wifi even though we were kind of at the end of the building.
We wished there were some more TV channels. The blankets on the beds were thin, but that was all right since we could adjust the room temperature.
Overall, our one-night stay at the hotel was very comfortable and we were satisfied with the affordable price for this level of quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Thousand Oaks California, the new Courtyard Marriott Thousand Oaks is l mile from Stagecoach Inn Museum and within a few miles of Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Ronald Reagan Library, Camarillo Premium Outlets and the Strawberry Festival. Malibu Beach, Ventura Beach, Santa Monica Mountains and Channel Islands are all within 20 miles of the hotel. The Courtyard Cafe serves breakfast and dinner. Enjoy the outdoor pool or a beverage in the Courtyard Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Courtyard By Marriott 1000 Oaks
- Courtyard Thousand Oaks
- Marriott Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Courtyard
- Thousand Oaks Marriott