This location is easy off the 101 and within walking distance to good food. Chili's is right across the parking lot along with several other restaurant that will even deliver food to the hotel if you don't feel like walking. The employees are outstanding. Very friendly and helpful attitudes! The common area's are very nice and clean with coffee and morning breakfast.
Now the downside:
The bath amenities are the type you would find at a Motel 6. Not bad, but not what you would expect from a Marriott.
Our room (King Suite - room 212) had a couple of bad carpet stains and a stain on the couch. The bathroom lighting is very lacking, you will have a tough time navigating in the shower because it's so dark.
A little TLC here would go a long ways and would push me to give this hotel at least 4 stars.
However, the employees really make this a strong 3 star hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Thousand Oaks California, the new Courtyard Marriott Thousand Oaks is l mile from Stagecoach Inn Museum and within a few miles of Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Ronald Reagan Library, Camarillo Premium Outlets and the Strawberry Festival. Malibu Beach, Ventura Beach, Santa Monica Mountains and Channel Islands are all within 20 miles of the hotel. The Courtyard Cafe serves breakfast and dinner. Enjoy the outdoor pool or a beverage in the Courtyard Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Courtyard By Marriott 1000 Oaks
- Courtyard Thousand Oaks
- Marriott Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Courtyard
- Thousand Oaks Marriott