$94
$117
$73
$70
  • Pool
Palm Garden Hotel(Thousand Oaks)
$219
$175
$109
$99
Priceline
$62
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desksofa bedwatch tvwalking distanceparking lotfreeway closeone night staycomfortable stayexcellent customer servicethe staff was friendly and helpfulfitness centervery nice hotelexcellent staycomplimentary breakfastnewbury parkoatmealmarriott
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We found Marriott Courtyard Thousand Oaks an excellent example of the Marriott chain. Staff were friendly and helpful. The public spaces and pool were large and comfortable. Our room was clean and had all the standard amenities of a Marriott Courtyard, including desk, coffee maker, refrigerator, flat screen TV, and comfortable chair. It was large and we had nice view of the pool and spa. The bathroom was a bit small, but it was well outfitted and clean. Although the breakfast was an extra $12, it included custom made omelets, sausage, bacon, biscuits and a good assortment of fresh fruits, yogurts and breads. It's a very good hotel at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
DonnaOntiveros, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you so much for such a nice review of our hotel! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with our staff as they like reading 4 star reviews as much as I do. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Recently, 10 minutes ago, I had an outstanding experience making reservations at the Courtyard Marriott in Thousand Oaks, CA. I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and it has always been a pleasant experience, but I have never thought to write a review. Tonight, the service I recieved from Adriana was so exceptional that I felt that I had to acknowledge her some way, so I decided to write a review. Adriana went way out of her way to accomodate myself and the others in my party. I look forward to meeting her on our next stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank berk98

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review of our hotel. I'm so pleased your encounter with Adrianna went so well, I will share this review with her as well as all the staff. Thank you again for your kind wrods, we look forward to welcoming you to hotel.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This location is polished, with nice rooms, good wireless, and a friendly staff. It also has a great breakfast. Unfortunately, you have to pay $12 to partake ($9) for continental. I cannot recall the last time I've stayed in a hotel where breakfast isn't complimentary. For a chain of this caliber that shouldn't be the case. Laundry also costs more than average, as do the drinks in the vending machines ($2 for a Pepsi). Expect to pay more than you anticipated; that is why I rate this location 'average'.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
DonnaOntiveros, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for the review of our hotel, your feedback is appreciated. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay overall. I understand your concern about our breakfast prices and do agree that there are many hotel chains that include a complimentary breakfast to all guests, but there is a difference. Most hotel complimentary breakfasts consist of scrambled eggs, danish, fruit and cereal. We offer fresh cooked to order eggs, gourmet omelets made out in front by our very own chef, Belgian waffles, bacon, sausage, O’Brien potatoes, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, yogurt, as well as danish, fresh fruit, a variety of cereal....and it's all you can eat. So even though I do understand your frustration I hope that in the end you can see that there is value for the dollar. If not, we're ok with that as well as we are centrally located to many restaurants serving breakfast at different price points. Our front desk is always ready with menus or suggestions. I greatly appreciate hearing from our guests and in spite of breakfast, I hope that there will be an opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I was in town for a business trip and arrived late. Staff was about to put away the coffee for the evening but ended up making me a fresh pot for me when I asked if they could keep the coffee out a little longer. Specifically, Adrianna, at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. Clean rooms, nice location.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for the 5 star review of our hotel. I'm so pleased our staff was able to offer you assistance with the coffee. Your positive comments will be passed along Adriana, I know she thrilled. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

A very nice hotel, way beyond my expectations, a model hotel. I was wow'd by just driving up to it and floored when i walked in with its cleanliness, huge lobby and awesome staff, even when i checked in at 2am. The room was so nice, modern furniture,nice lighting, nice bathroom and hot shower. the room looked brand new like if i was the 1st person ever to use it. and its very quiet. Would definitely come back again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank drives2much

Thank you so much for the 5 star review of our hotel. I am so appreciative of your enthusiasm, your review really made my day. It's always exciting to hear when you get it right. Your positive comments will be passed along to the staff. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.