$94
Hampton.com
$159
$134
$119
Palm Garden Hotel(Thousand Oaks)
$154
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$64
$59
All reviewsfront desksofa bedwatch tvwalking distanceparking lotfreeway closeone night staycomfortable stayexcellent customer servicethe staff was friendly and helpfulfitness centervery nice hotelexcellent staycomplimentary breakfastnewbury parkyogurtmarriott
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Lived here a couple of times. Very polite staff. Close to the highway. cheap.

Room Tip: not the ones facing the highway
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Very Very Nice hotel and they cared for our every need. The beds were a little to hard for our liking but that was okay. The staff was very attentive to us and actually called us by our first names and knew our childrens names too. We didn't have a problem

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
DonnaOntiveros, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review of our hotel. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and that our staff went above and beyond to make you feel special. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

My best friend and I had been wanting to go to Thousand Oaks for a shopping trip, not TOO far from home. She said we should plan to go to The Oaks Mall. I looked for a hotel name that I trusted, was in a safe location, and since I am directionally challenged, close to the stores and restaurants. This hotel was great. Very safe for two women. I requested an interior courtyard pool view room, so we'd have something to look at other than the freeway or parking lot. I called the night before to check that request and they said they'd try. I then asked about early check in so we could drop off our luggage and refrigerated items before heading out shopping. We pulled in at 12:30 pm, got a lovely room right away, on the 1st floor, with our patio within a few feet of the pool and spa. The ONLY downside was that this location does not have balconys or patios with chairs to sit and enjoy the weather or the view, but they told me that ahead of time, so I already knew. That would have been a nice relaxing way to enjoy the evening. There is no hotel bar on weekends, and I think the restaurant was limitedin hours and days open as well. But a plethora of restaurants and bar and grill nearby. A sports bar and Chili's restaurant was walking distance away. We will return. Maybe take the husbands next time?

Room Tip: Location is adjacent to freeway 101, but not noisy, has a road between hotel and freeway. Rooms facing interior are naturally more quiet to freeway, but may get noise from pool area. There was nobody using pool and spa during our stay, very quiet weekend.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
DonnaOntiveros, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I'm so pleased your weekend was enjoyable and relaxing. We will look forward to our turn with your husbands.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

This hotel was very clean and quiet. Room was spacious enough, beds were comfortable, clean linens and clean room, flat screen tv. Staff was professional and courteous. Bathroom was clean. The heat worked great. I have no complaints about this hotel and I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm so please you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back and next time we'll be sure to get you a room on the top (3rd) floor.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

My wife and I very much liked our stay at the Courtyard by Marriott in Thousand Oaks. It's a well-maintained property with a very helpful and courteous staff. We had the outdoor pool and hot tub all to ourselves. Bed and room were very clean and comfortable. The made-to-order omelettes and waffles were excellent at breakfast (not included in the price). We stayed over the New Year's weekend for the Rose Bowl, and couldn't have enjoyed it more. It's a little out of the way, but in relatively decent proximity to many nice areas on the northern end of the LA metro area. It's also in close proximity to many local service businesses. There's a Chili's restaurant on the hotel's outlot. The adjacent strip mall has a billiard's club, an Italian restaurant, and Holdren's Steakhouse, which we went to for New Year's Eve, and had a very good steak dinner. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Maybe try to get on the top floor. The people above us sounded like they were doing gymnastics in clogs about 7:30 am to 9:30 am.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay while in town for the Rose Bowl. We hope to welcome you back soon.