“Friendly and welcoming”

Cuisines: Seafood
Oak Park, California
“Friendly and welcoming”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My wife and I have eaten here three times, so far. From the first time I felt really welcomed, by the owner and by the wait staff. I have made up my mind to work my way through the menu over our next several visits. My wife had the grilled Catfish and it was outstanding, luckily she shared a bite with me. I had the Chicken Picatta the first two times and Penne pasta with Pesto and Chicken. Both were outstanding. Their are several Greek dishes on the menu and so far I have tried the Stuffed Grape Leaves and the Tsatsiki Sauce, which is served with warm Pita Bread for dipping. The Pita and Tsatsiki are now my new favorite appetizers. The sauce is a cool mixture of Yogurt, Cucumber and Dill. As everyone else has mentioned this restaurant has a nice selection of fish, which I shall get around to on other trips here. All in all this is a really nice, warm restaurant. Not fancy, but more like a friendly neighborhood small café. There is even a small patio for outside dining. Prices are reasonable and the food is very tasty.

• Visited April 2014

Laguna Beach, California
“Big selection of Fresh fish”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This is a casual restaurant with paper tablecloths but the fish is fabulous! Four of us dined there on a Thursday night and each picked a different fish from the grill. I got mine blackened - incredibly fresh and wonderful. Dinner comes with 2 sides and we all chose salads - very large and filled with cukes, tomatos and a few olives. My other side was a baked potato with all the fixings. The service was very good and attentive. They only serve beer and wine. When we left at 7:30 the place was jammed - on a Thursday night - attesting to it's popularity. The prices were incredibly reasonable for the amount of food and it was all delicious. We are foodies and would definitely go back again.

• Visited March 2014
Thousand Oaks, California
“Consistently good”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I always enjoy my dinner here. The seafood is well prepared and tasty. I like their Tamara Salad as an appetizer and frequently order the salmon. They also have Greek dishes.

• Visited October 2013
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Not many options”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have been to Pacific Fresh Grill on several occasions and the fish is generally first rate. But the meal in Sept 2013 left me not sure that I would return. The fish was overlooked, the worst possible result. I hope this was an abnormal event.

• Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, CA
“Consistent”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

A friend of mine who lives in Thousand Oaks recommended this restaurant. I'm never disappointed when I eat here -- they're very consistent. The food is fresh and reasonably priced. They have great side dishes to choose from --I love their coleslaw and steamed vegetables. Located at the end of a shopping center, It's not fancy but cozy. And they have outdoor dining as well. Try it ... I think you'll like it.

• Visited August 2013