“Our favorite Italian restaurant.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Marcello Ristorante

Marcello Ristorante
Ranked #12 of 214 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newbury Park, California
“Our favorite Italian restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Elegant and relaxing. Professional staff. Quaint and beautiful. Outside seating available against a backdrop of glistening lights and rose bush hedge, under market umbrellas. Excellent wines. Their butter lettuce salad is to die for! My husband and I never share our salads! Delicious crusty bread, too. All 4 of us love going there, and that says a lot.

Visited December 2011

“great diner with family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

We had a great diner with our family and we got a free Bruscetta. The service was excellent and we were given the right attention. A friendly word and some interest around our vacation was also much appreciated. And, the food and wine were excellent. Once we visit thousand oaks again... we will certainly visit Marcello's restaurant again!

Thousand Oaks, California
“A long time favorite...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

This family run retaraunt is truly outstanding. I've never had anything less than an excellent meal here. It is very special. We come back again and again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 72andsunny
Thousand Oaks, California
“Our Favorite Restaurant for Special Celebrations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

We've been coming here for years but I just started writing reviews last year.This is our go to place for special dinners with friends ,family, or just with my husband .We went this week for my Father-in-law's 99th birthday because this is his favorite place also.He ordered the pasta and white clam sauce that is always perfect and my Mother loved her pesto lasagna.My husband and son raved about their pork chop special with cannoli beans.I had the mixed seafood boccatini that was so good I wanted to lick the plate.Of course we had our usual appetizer -Fried Calamari -the best around.Our group of friends have been coming here for years for our birthdays-the last time was in April.It was a Friday night and very busy but our service was just as good as it usually is and the food was great.It's in a strip mall and the stores are quiet at night which leaves plenty of parking spaces free.I hope they will be here for a long time.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Ventura, California
“We are Italian and we really liked this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

We received a gift certificate for this place,but we did not use it for a year because we cook the best Italian food AT HOME! No seriously...we had a fantastic lunch here.The olive oil is fresh,the Italian bread is awesome,the fried calamari was perfect! My husband had wild fettuccini with leeks and potabello mushrooms....it was a little oily,but very good...I had the salmon that was cooked perfectly...We I'll go back again ....and it in our neighborhood!!!