“The best eggs Benedict ever!!”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #54 of 223 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my time here! The service was fantastic and the environment was friendly. The waitress was attentive and the food was awesome! I loved the eggs Benedict, they were very savory! The carrot muffin was so moist and fresh out of the oven I almost fainted! Will I come here again? Of course I would, without a doubt

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Historically this restaurant chain serves up good food and good service and for the most part they still do. However, with the recent menu change I tried some thing new, the bouillabaisse. It was manhattan style clam chowder with muscles(4), Shrimp(4), two small scallops and an inordinate amount of under cooked potato chunks. No saffron or fish in this stew, so I would not recommend this dish to anyone expecting anything remotely close to a bouillabaisse.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Of course Mimis serves lots of great food, but I love chicken pot pie and Mimis has the best . . . the best you'll find anywhere. I rarely order anything else, but my friends tell me every item on the menu is tops. I can vouch for the onion soup . . . Mimis has the best I've had in any restaurant.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We went there with a big group and they were able to accommodate us very fast. We like to go there because of the gluten free menu, which one of my family members needs.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

New in area friends suggested this restraurant. It is in a shopping center but right off rt. 101. After traveling for the last 2 weeks we were looking for some comfort food. Seated right away as soon as we were the waiter brought us a basket of hot sourdough and currant bread. Absoutly wonderful! Ordered turkey dinner. Served with tasty cranberry sauce, dressing and mashed potatoes and daily veg. Everything was very good. After the dinner we asked for more currant bread and it was no problem. Very happy with service and food. Would go back.