“Not too impressed!”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2012

The service wasn't bad but the food came out luke warm and they charged me 8.50 for my margarita and it was a well drink and not premium drink. The prices seem to be a bit high. First time, last time.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Lots of calories in this average Mexican establishment. The service is not stellar, the food is ok, the atmosphere is nothing special. Would not return.

Reviewed June 2, 2011

Have been going to this place for one year now.
As I realize its local and a small town, I was completely amazed at the disregard for Human Life, when a young Lady was choking on a piece of food, only to have know-body come to her Aid, other than myself and her dinner friend. This person almost died, due to the lack of respect and inexperience of the staff and the sick ego of the people in this Valley. It took over 35 minutes to get her help and the , so called Manager told me to stay out of it, as he was slapping her on the back. Not something you do when somebody is Blue-faced and choking on food.
The worst performance by a restaurant I have ever seen.
The people in the place should have saved her life, not the Paramedics, 40 minutes later.

Sick

Reviewed May 10, 2011

Happy hour prices are good but the food is terrible and comes out cold - no matter what you order!

Reviewed April 12, 2011

Visited Cisco's Westlake and was so excited they had a "Recession Menu". I got a really yummy steak/enchilada combo. My server was really nice to be me and my mom. Afterwards, we went into the bar area for happy hour and then stayed to play trivia. We had a blast.