“Delicious pizza and a good salad bar!”

Toppers Pizza Place
Ranked #19 of 214 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
“Delicious pizza and a good salad bar!”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

The pace was packed which is a good sign when it comes to restaurants. The pizza is tasty and the salad bar has a good selection of fresh veggies. Reasonably priced too! So glad we came!

Southern California
“always clean”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Pizza is good and the salad bar is always fresh. I enjoy coming here with the kids.

1 Thank mommisalami
Fillmore, California
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I love going here at lunch time and getting the quick lunch. I am such a picky person so I love the salad bar and being able to make my own salad. And the personal pizzas are perfect for lunch time. I've made my mom hooked and now she wants to go at least every week!

Visited January 2012
Los Angeles
“OMG Double Pepp extra crisp double cut A++++”
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Thanks to all the reviews, especially Rocco's ( I love pepperoni) I went to this joint last weekend. It was amazing. The extra crispy pepperoni was not at all greasy, and the crust+sauce were really, really good. With the double cut, it was almost like eating slivers of the most perfect pepperoni pizza. Not too much cheese, just enough to adhere everything to the pie. I'll def be back. The place is clean and although there are three hi-def TVs hanging from the ceiling, they're muted so the atmosphere is only as noisy as the number of customers. Will try salad bar next time, and a different pizza, although I'll always love the first one I tried and will return to it.

• Visited July 2011
Thousand Oaks
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Toppers is the BEST... forget about the rest!”
Reviewed June 5, 2010

Toppers is the only pizza allowed in our house. My son sees some of those multimillion dollar commercials for the "pizza trick of the month" and I give him a marketing lesson explaining how you can use smoke and mirrors to make it seem like a better pizza, but when it's all said and done.... Toppers always tastes best.... forget about the rest!

1 Thank 1st_Amendment