“Quality food, prepared well”
Review of Dish - CLOSED

Dish
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Burien, WA
“Quality food, prepared well”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I really wanted the pulled pork sandwich, but due to food sensitivities, I had to ask the waitress about the ingredients in the barbecue sauce. She reported back good news. My son and I both enjoyed the pulled pork, while my wife had a salad and low carb burger. All of them were quite good. The price was a bit on the high side, but the food was high quality.

Visited May 2013

Ventura, California
“Too new to review!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I've eaten here for breakfast twice in the last few weeks because its close and also because of a nice Livingsocial deal! Both times the service has been terrible. We practically had to beg for more coffee both times, most of the staff seem more interested in socializing with each other rather than us customers. The breakfasts are good, I had a Asparagus, Tomato, and Havarti cheese omelet that didn't have Havarti, instead it had goat cheese. Good thing I like goat cheese! The Johnnycakes were burnt and I had to send them back because they were that bad. The manager asked us for feedback and we gave it to her, but the following week the service was even worse. Hopefully they will improve as they train their staff.

• Visited May 2013
Ventura County, CA
“My new favorite local restaurant”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here about 4 times now. Three of those times I had the Ojai Chicken Salad. Just delicious. Lick the plate delicious. Also fabulous is the spinach salad with warm dressing, chicken and mushrooms. Crazy good. Banana cream pie and key lime pie both rocked for dessert. Strawberry shortcake did not, although it was very popular, I was not impressed at all. Their salad dressings are all homemade and are yummy. Highly recommend this place. Service is good. Place is nice.

• Visited April 2013
“Still waiting...sitting in the bar”
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Came to see a movie and got a coupon for DISH so we gave it a try.
No service at tables in the bar.
Ignored by servers walking by.
Still waiting...
No clean tables in the bar. Sigh!
Flagged down the hostess. Even she was ignored by bar staff.
Bartender chartting up girls at the bar.
Very sad.
Getting ready to walk out.
Galic popcorn is tasty.
No drinks delivered.
Walking out very disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
Channel Islands National Park, California
“Specialty is Local Food, Unique Menu Items”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I met a business friend here for lunch. It is in the corner of the shopping center, tucked in a corner. My car GPS actually had me at the opposite corner at a bank; luckily I saw it across the street.
The place looks fresh and clean inside. The wait staff was very attentive. They have some unique menu items, but for this day I stuck with the BLT which was tasty. They do say that they support local food growers. I kind of liked the place and I want to go try breakfast out which seems like a specialty for them. They also have a fairly good size bar area so it seems like a good happy hour place. I will definitely try this place again and I would recommend it.

• Visited March 2013