“Fantastic Sunday lunch”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
London
“Fantastic Sunday lunch”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Just had lunch here today with my husband and daughter. We will definitely be back. Every member of staff we encountered was polite, friendly and you could tell that customer service is important here. In fact the service here was better than in many of the upscale restaurants in the neighbouring areas.

I like the booth seating and the dim lighting, somehow the place has a nice atmosphere.

We had wings to start which tasted fresh and were cooked to perfection, none of that gloopy orange sauce you often get. The blue cheese dip was delicious with big chunks of cheese and the celery was fresh and crisp. Also fresh and crisp was my wedge salad. My steak was good and hubby thought the ribs were the best he'd had in ages. we also had the homemade baked potato soup and it was lovely.

Restrooms were also clean and tidy.

I haven't been to an Outback Steakhouse in years, and when I did it was probably in Florida. I seem to remember them being OK, pretty good but not fabulous, however, our lunch experience at this location was fabulous. I hope it's the same next time.

• Visited November 2012

“Delicious steak”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Came here with my boyfriend I had a craving for steak and potatoe but I didn't want him spending a fortune so we decided to check this place out and we both were very happy. Excellent service and our steak was delicious will totally recommend coming. For a pretty decent steak with a baked potatoe with all the fixings, side salad it was $17.00 a plate we thought it was a good price for the size of steak we got.

Monterrey, Mexico
“Tasty but expensive”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Food was tasty, greate service, but a bit expensive.

Visited April 2012
Westlake Village, CA
“Good Food and Friendly”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Consistently good food. A great place to get a steak, shrimp and salad at reasonable prices.

Visited May 2012
Simi Valley, California
“OK all the way around”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

An old favorite of a very dear friend not at the top of our list but perfectly acceptable food, service & environment

Visited May 2011