“Not Worth It”

Olive Garden
Ranked #45 of 214 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is a new location close to The Oaks mall.
Seattle, Washington
“Not Worth It”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

First of all, the parking lot smells like sewer and septic tank. I thought it was just outside, so I ignored the smell and went in to eat. However, the bathrooms - especially the sinks - have that same disgusting smell. That really needs to be fixed.

The service was great. The waitress was really nice and showed us a lot of individual attention.

However, I must say that the food at this chain is really going down the drain. I ordered the Zuppa Toscano soup, which I've enjoyed for years, but when I looked at my bowl, I could tell that the soup was made hours ago and re-heated - the oil was starting to separate from the rest of the soup. The beef in my entree was not cooked to my specifications, and it definitely did not live up to their pictures and advertisements.

I will not go here again. I truly hope they make improvements and start making their food fresh.

• Visited May 2012