“Keep On Rockin'!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #80 of 223 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Good bands play on the weekends and I like the new horseshoe shaped bar area! Keep On Rockin' and Rollin'!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I had the friend chicken salad and it was amazing! I also had the soup, tortilla soup I think it was called. it was fantastic! hubby has a burger. they soo know how to two burgers. BUT My salad was sooo good I did not want to quit eating! they give you so much you can't finish it. the kind waitress brought fries to snack on before we got our dinner! a free appetizer! How cool is that!?!
also, fast happy service! we loved the whole thing here! great prices, great food! Great wait staff! :)

1  Thank BritneyG331
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Not every burger place will put blue cheese on the hamburger. But in the 1950's made a hamburger gourmet. Red Robin makes a great hamburger and the steak fries - that are endless - just ask for more are good - not great. I prefer steak fries crisper and with less salt. Still, it serves good beer while remaining family friendly.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Had a chance to try the Oreo Cookie shake - yum yum.

Joined the Red Robin club while there.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

We visited the new Red Robin in Thousand Oaks and it was nothing special. The Mai Tais were good, but the cheeseburger was just "average". The place was virtually empty, but it was a weeknight. We were given a gift card so thought we would give it a try. My husband had a bowl of Tortilla Soup and thought it was just "ok". Again, average food, for the money, almost 10.00 for a cheeseburger, we were expecting a little more excitement. Service was good but again, the place was empty.