“Probably the best Italian food in thousand oaks? I think so!”

Vitello's Trattoria
Ranked #53 of 216 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2012

First review! I researched this place on TA and it sounded like a good pick to bring a bunch of friends and family out for a night on the town. The food is excellent. If there were ever an occasion (God forbid) where I was forced to choose between my first born and a plate of homemade lasagna, i used to think there would be no contest. This restaurant just made the whole hypothetical scenario much more complex. The waiters are polite, amusing, and really good-looking!

I'm not sure what that lady meant about "acoustic flukes," the volume level and atmosphere were great (and it was packed!) A final word. Get the cannoli.

2  Thank c_danger
There are newer reviews for Vitello's Trattoria

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I really like the food here and it very reasonably priced.
Service was good despite other reports.
I had the lasagna which was delicious and so was the Minestrone soup.

The only reason I won't come back here is because of some acoustic fluke, it is incredibly noisy.
The owner needs an acoustic expert to fix the uproar.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Last week my Mom took my husband and me to this wonderful Italian restaurant (on our way home from a brief stay in Santa Barbara).
The food is very authentic Italian or my Mom would not go as she is a 2nd generation Italian!
The cannoli is the best ever!
Vince, the owner, is a great host.
He makes you feel special which means a lot to my Mom.
Highly recommend it as it is off the 101 at the Hampshire Rd. exit, on Thousand Oaks Blvd.

2  Thank C E
Reviewed August 23, 2011

As long ago customers of the Studio City restaurant, we were happy to see this one come to TO. Great food, great service, huge portions (the calzone can feed a small family!)...save room for the cannelloni!

2  Thank BethTO
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I went to this place not sure if it was going to be good...and to my surprise this place is EXCELLENT! Me and the girlfriend go here at least twice a month and I go for take out at least one more time a month. It is interesting that the take-out menu is a few bucks cheaper, so if you don't want to stay there, get it for take-out...

I have had their pasta, fish (filet of sole is amazing!), appetizers, and dessert (which is also great!)

To many good things to say about this place. If you are local to Thousand Oaks and want a good place to eat some Italian food at a decent price, go here.

2  Thank worldtravelin