“Nice restaurant”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I just had a business dinner at P.F. Changs and enjoyed it very much. The food is very good and the service was very professional. While very good it is a chain restaurant after all. But I enjoy it every time I come here.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Discovered this PF Chang's in the town where we lived many years ago and had another excellent meal with friends. We introduced them to the Lettuce Wraps and shared the Mongolian Beef (gluten free for us) while they delighted with the sweet and sour pork and seared ahi salad. The restaurant layout was identical to the PF Chang near our present home in Virginia so both the food and experience was comfortable and familiar.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I had ordered an appetizer that wasn't delivered. Before I could tell the waitress my concern she said "its because I don't like the way the looked and we are redoing them." I thought that was incredible. The person I was with didn't like the appetizer he had, but had no intention of complaining about it. It just wasn't his style - he thought he'd try something new. Without even asking, the waiter took it off the bill. Customer service is huge to me, and they are awesome. The rest of the food was great and the atmosphere was too.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Service was very good as most of the other in this chain but the food was superior to the two in Sacramento or in Reno.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I had never been here before, so my date decided it would be a great place for dinner. We ordered the Chicken Lettuce Wraps to share and then the Orange Peel Chicken and the Lemon Chicken. All were wonderfully prepared and so yummy. Will definitely return