$114
$70
  • Pool
$109
$169
Palm Garden Hotel(Thousand Oaks)
$219
$170
Hotwire.com
$62
  • Pool
$64
All reviewsneighborhood marketdonutscomplimentary breakfastwet barthe breakfast areawonderful stayroom was largeclean roomsbusiness centerfresh fruitoatmealdefinitely stay here againbed was very comfortablemini fridgefirst floorminute driveparking lot
Reviewed May 20, 2010

its really amazing to be staying in hampton inn...the room service is very good. the restaurant is not to be missed out..

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
steve_tarn10, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2010

Thank you for posting your feedback about your experience at our hotel! We loved having you here. If there is ever anything we can do to assist you with future reservations do not hesitate to ask. Your satisfaction is always our #1 concern and backed by Hampton's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

Reviewed May 8, 2010

I was staying in and out at this hotel for 4 months due to my business trip to South California. It has perfect location for all your needs(mall, great restaurants, shops, and etc.). And it is "brand new". Everything is fresh and high quality. Hotel has big standart rooms and enormous suites. If you like fresh air, you can open windows. Hotel employees are very helpful and friendly. And managers were going to great lengts to make your regular business stay unforgettable. Especially I would like to mention Josh. He can take care of all your travel needs, you just name it :-) Keep going like that!

Tatyana&Peter

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank TanyaSAP
steve_tarn10, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2010

Dear Tatyana and Peter,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Thousand Oaks! We love having you here! Thank you also for posting these kind words with regard to our facilities and team. It was truly our pleasure to have you as our guests! If there is ever anything that we could do to help you with your travels, do not ever hesitate to call or write.

Reviewed March 27, 2010

I enjoyed our stay very much. The hotel is new and everthing is very nice. They were very nice to us. I would stay there anytime.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
steve_tarn10, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2010

I am so glad you enjyed your time with us. We strive to meet, and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us. It was our pleasure to serve you and yours while spending time in the Conejo Valley. At the Hampton, We Love Having You Here!

Reviewed March 25, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Hampton Inn and suites in Thousand Oaks and had a wonderful experience. The rooms were brand new and clean. They provide complimentary breakfast and free wifi internet. Every staff member was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

We love having you here! Thank you for choosing the Hampton in Thousand Oaks to host your stay in the Conejo Valley. We hope that our service and accommodations were a perfect 10! If there is ever anything we can do to assist you with future reservations, do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed March 2, 2010

I had my parents stay at the Hampton for 3 nights while visiting me in Thousand Oaks. The staff was friendly and helpful whenever anything arose that required attention. The rooms were large, clean and well appointed to suit every need. The breakfast was great and the fitness center was clean and modern. Thanks for making my parents feel welcome!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TOfitness_whizkid
steve_tarn10, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2010

Dear Fitness WhizKid,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us; We loved having you here! I am so glad to here that you and your family enjoyed our facility. We pride ourselves in clean, comfortable accommodations and quick, friendly service. Your feedback is most appreciated. If there is anything I or any of my staff can do to assist you with future stays, or to discuss this past stay in more detail please don't hesitate to ask! Until next time, safe travels to your next destination.