“I enjoyed our stay very much.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Thousand Oaks
Grants Pass Oregon
“I enjoyed our stay very much.”
Reviewed March 27, 2010

I enjoyed our stay very much. The hotel is new and everthing is very nice. They were very nice to us. I would stay there anytime.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
steve_tarn10, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this review, March 28, 2010
I am so glad you enjyed your time with us. We strive to meet, and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us. It was our pleasure to serve you and yours while spending time in the Conejo Valley. At the Hampton, We Love Having You Here!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Korean first
NicSap
Reviewed March 25, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Hampton Inn and suites in Thousand Oaks and had a wonderful experience. The rooms were brand new and clean. They provide complimentary breakfast and free wifi internet. Every staff member was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
We love having you here! Thank you for choosing the Hampton in Thousand Oaks to host your stay in the Conejo Valley. We hope that our service and accommodations were a perfect 10! If there is ever anything we can do to assist you with future reservations, do not hesitate to ask.
Thousand Oaks
Reviewed March 2, 2010

I had my parents stay at the Hampton for 3 nights while visiting me in Thousand Oaks. The staff was friendly and helpful whenever anything arose that required attention. The rooms were large, clean and well appointed to suit every need. The breakfast was great and the fitness center was clean and modern. Thanks for making my parents feel welcome!!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TOfitness_whizkid
steve_tarn10, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this review, March 3, 2010
Dear Fitness WhizKid,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us; We loved having you here! I am so glad to here that you and your family enjoyed our facility. We pride ourselves in clean, comfortable accommodations and quick, friendly service. Your feedback is most appreciated. If there is anything I or any of my staff can do to assist you with future stays, or to discuss this past stay in more detail please don't hesitate to ask! Until next time, safe travels to your next destination.
Moorpark, CA
Reviewed February 23, 2010

My Boyfriend and I stayed here for Valentines weekend. The Hotel had a package which included chocolates and champagne, which after a nice dinner hit the spot. The staff was wonderful. Always smiling even late at night. Its a fairly new hotel so everything is perfect! Its close to the mall (need I say more? :) ). Oh, and it has many restaurants to choose from. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
steve_tarn10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this review, February 24, 2010
Dear Challenge Me Life,
Thank you for staying with us! We truly love having you here. I am so glad that you enjoyed your weekend with your special someone! Here at the Hampton we guarantee your satisfaction 100% of the time. If there is ever anything we can do to make your life a little easier let us know!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thousand Oaks
Hyatt Regency Westlake
#2 of 4 in Westlake Village
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
Quality Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks? Share your experiences!