$106
$149
$73
$70
  • Pool
Palm Garden Hotel(Thousand Oaks)
$219
$175
$169
$109
$99
Priceline
$62
  • Pool
All reviewsneighborhood marketdonutscomplimentary breakfastwet barthe breakfast areawonderful stayroom was largeclean roomsbusiness centerfresh fruitoatmealdefinitely stay here againbed was very comfortablemini fridgefirst floorminute driveparking lot
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Nice facility, rooms and service. The staff were very helpful in setting up for our high school reunion with catered dinner, room, and slide projector. They gave us a group rate which helped me financially. Plan to gather there again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Best business travel experience I've had in a couple of years. Lots of little touches here that make things nice. Little note reminding you where the light switch is, stuff like that. Staff was super friendly. Warm cookies when I arrived. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Booked this hotel because it was near the Reagan Library in Simi Valley and have had great experiences with Hampton Inns in the past. It did not disappoint! About 20 minutes from the Library (in 5 o'clock traffic) & a very easy drive and easy to find. Sits in a small shopping center right next to Walmart Neighborhood Market. Great area too.
We booked a King Suite at a price of $118 inc tax ( on a Friday too). Staff at front desk very friendly and gave us a choice of 1st, 2nd or 3rd floor. We chose the 3rd so no one would be on top of us. The desk clerk said this was a good choice because it was one if their bigger suites. The room was very spacious with a love seat and 2 chairs, king bed, table for eating, microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Great counter space where the bathroom sink was. The best part was the shower water pressure! I have never stayed in a hotel with such awesome pressure. Breakfast was decent, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, waffles, French toast dipping sticks, toast, English Muffins, bagels, donuts, muffins, cereal, yogurt, milk, juices, coffee and fresh fruit. The only reason I give this 4 stars is that there are not many restaurants close by. But we walked next door to the Walmart Market and picked up food from their hot Deli and actually had a great dinner from there!
(inexpensive too).
Also, when we got settled in our room there was pounding loud music coming from the room next door. We knocked on the door but no answer. We called the front desk and they were going to look into it. The music did stop after a bit and the front desk called us back and asked if it the music stopped. I thought that was good they followed up.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Steve T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Thanks for the awesome review! Here at the Hampton our guests' satisfaction is our main priority. Whether you are here on business or for fun, our spacious suites are designed with you in mind. I am glad you enjoyed touring the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. Located just minutes away, the museum is a gem. They don't open until 10am, so before you head out our complimentary signature Hampton Hot Breakfast Buffet is the best way to kick-start your day. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was promised a Queen Double bedroom when I checked in there was only a king available. I was shocked to find that I was not accomodated or charged a discounted price once it was impossible to put me in a room size of my choice.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Shanika R
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We had a great stay at the Hampton Inn Thousand Oaks. We had more then 10 rooms for my daughter's soccer team. It is great place for a team to stay. Lots of room in dinning area near lobby for the team to hang out and talk. The breakfast and pool was great. The fitness center is very spacious compared to similar hotels. It is conveniently located near the Oaks Mall.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends