All reviewsneighborhood marketdonutscomplimentary breakfastwet barthe breakfast areaclean roomsbusiness centerfresh fruitoatmealdefinitely stay here againexcellent staygreat place to staybed was very comfortablemini fridgeminute drivefirst floorparking lot
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Our four-night stay in the wheelchair-accessible room was very comfortable, thanks in part to the accommodating rearrangement of furniture that the reception manager eagerly carried out for us. And the breakfast won us over with a heated crock of perfectly cooked old-fashioned oatmeal and a selection of add-ons (nuts, raisins, fresh fruit, yogurt, milk) right next to it. There were of course all kinds of other breakfast choices, but the porridge was a feature we have not seen in other motels.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We loved staying here close to the freeway and the hotel was very clean and the staff was excellent! Courtney at the front desk was very helpful, everyday she printed us directions to where we were going and recommended a great seafood restaurant for dinner. The breakfast was fresh and the housekeeping was great! I would stay here again if I went back to this area.

Room Tip: We got a room on the back of the hotel and it was very quiet. The hotel faces the side of Walmart (which they are in the process of building). We were on the back and the noise didn't bother us.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This is my first time ever to stay at a Hampton Inn Suites. The rooms were very clean and spacious with very nice amenities. Great value for the money. I will definitely stay there again. The bed was so comfortable, a high end mattress for sure. The front desk staff were very helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This Hotel is an exceptionally nice facility that is very well kept and provides Great Service aswell! The Breakfast bar has everything you can ask for to get you up and going on a busy work schedule. I wish I would have had more time to enjoy the pool, hot tub and fitness center.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you for the exceptional review! We are thrilled you enjoyed the variety of offerings at our signature Hampton Hot Breakfast Buffet. Our team works hard to ensure your stay is comfortable and productive. Come back and visit us again soon to enjoy the pool and hot tub!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Unless you are on some fat expense account stay away from these places, they don't want you! They doubled my rates after one night and told me they cater to corporations. I felt like they wanted me out to fleece some corporate guy who just doesn't care. The hotel was wonderful if you can afford the corporate rates. If you are a leisure traveler they don't want you!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple