All reviewsneighborhood marketdonutswet barcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaclean roomsbusiness centerfresh fruitoatmealdefinitely stay here againexcellent staygreat place to staybed was very comfortablemini fridgeminute drivefirst floorparking lot
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We loved staying here close to the freeway and the hotel was very clean and the staff was excellent! Courtney at the front desk was very helpful, everyday she printed us directions to where we were going and recommended a great seafood restaurant for dinner. The breakfast was fresh and the housekeeping was great! I would stay here again if I went back to this area.

Room Tip: We got a room on the back of the hotel and it was very quiet. The hotel faces the side of Walmart (which they are in the process of building). We were on the back and the noise didn't bother us.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This is my first time ever to stay at a Hampton Inn Suites. The rooms were very clean and spacious with very nice amenities. Great value for the money. I will definitely stay there again. The bed was so comfortable, a high end mattress for sure. The front desk staff were very helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This Hotel is an exceptionally nice facility that is very well kept and provides Great Service aswell! The Breakfast bar has everything you can ask for to get you up and going on a busy work schedule. I wish I would have had more time to enjoy the pool, hot tub and fitness center.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you for the exceptional review! We are thrilled you enjoyed the variety of offerings at our signature Hampton Hot Breakfast Buffet. Our team works hard to ensure your stay is comfortable and productive. Come back and visit us again soon to enjoy the pool and hot tub!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Unless you are on some fat expense account stay away from these places, they don't want you! They doubled my rates after one night and told me they cater to corporations. I felt like they wanted me out to fleece some corporate guy who just doesn't care. The hotel was wonderful if you can afford the corporate rates. If you are a leisure traveler they don't want you!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We were quite pleased with our accommodations at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Thousand Oaks. The staff seemed very friendly and helpful and the hotel was clean and quiet, which is always our two most important criteria. Parking was never a problem. The breakfast was perfectly adequate - on par with most of the other Hampton Inns. We had a slight problem one night with the A/C, but then we finally figured it out and it was okay. The walls did seem somewhat thin. I heard our neighbors, but perhaps they were just super noisy. It wasn't such a problem that it truly interfered with our sleep. The beds and pillows were great! I'm sure if we have reason to be back in the area again, we would definitely stay here in the future.

Room Tip: Top floor is always best.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple