Stayed here in Feb 2013 on a business trip solely based on the TA reviews. They are pretty much dead on. It's high end Hampton, reasonably priced. The rooms are set up nicely, with a good size TV, plenty of power connections, USB by the bed, and a large shower. Also, clean, well run, but maybe a little hard to find, kind of set back off of the street. However, with all the nice amenities, I can live with that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 12 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean, the Hampton Inn & Suites(R) Thousand Oaks is nestled in the scenic Santa Monica Mountains just miles from Hollywood and minutes from top attractions such as the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, California Lutheran University, The Oaks Mall, and the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. While enjoying your time in Thousand Oaks, take advantage of the amenities available at our Hampton Inn & Suites hotel including our spacious rooms and suites, plush bedding, free WiFi, free hot breakfast available daily, complimentary parking, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, on-site convenience store and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites 1000 Oaks
- Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Hampton Inn And Suites Thousand Oaks