This Hampton Inn is what I have come to expect of the chain: clean, comfortable rooms, friendly service -- really, no complaints whatsoever.
We stayed in a "studio suite" which had small bar with sink, fridge, microwave, etc. Lots of room, and a heck of a deal at under a hundred bucks a night.
It is a bit odd to find, and my Garmin didn't know where the entrance was. Once you get off of US101 onto Ventu Park Road, take the very first right, just before the Walgreens -- you get to the hotel from behind it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 12 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean, the Hampton Inn & Suites(R) Thousand Oaks is nestled in the scenic Santa Monica Mountains just miles from Hollywood and minutes from top attractions such as the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, California Lutheran University, The Oaks Mall, and the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. While enjoying your time in Thousand Oaks, take advantage of the amenities available at our Hampton Inn & Suites hotel including our spacious rooms and suites, plush bedding, free WiFi, free hot breakfast available daily, complimentary parking, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, on-site convenience store and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites 1000 Oaks
- Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Hampton Inn And Suites Thousand Oaks