$94
$73
$70
  • Pool
$109
Palm Garden Hotel(Thousand Oaks)
$219
$169
$62
  • Pool
$64
All reviewsneighborhood marketdonutscomplimentary breakfastwet barthe breakfast areawonderful stayroom was largeclean roomsbusiness centerfresh fruitoatmealdefinitely stay here againbed was very comfortablemini fridgefirst floorminute driveparking lot
Reviewed January 28, 2012

The room are new and well maintained. House keeping does a real good job. The breakfast ia a plus but the prepared food is salty. Some of the idiots they let into this place is unbelievable, do the realize that there are other people surround them? I prepay the rooms with a credit card online and they still ask for a credit card at check in. Then they have double charged me for my stays, beware. Stick with the ladies, they know what they're doing.

Room Tip: Why should I, I want these rooms.
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Nicely kept hotel. Staff was pleasant, but the walls are paper thin with no sound insulation. The guy snoring in the neighboring room sounded like he was right next to me. Ugh. Very annoying.

Room Tip: Ask for one with an unoccupied room next to yours.
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I spend about four months a year in hotels. I can say that this hotel is arguably the poorest (cheapest) constructed hotel at which I have stayed. People walk above or next to my room and it LITERALLY shakes the mirror hanging on the wall, among other things. If I wanted to stay in Hostel, I could do it for much, much less. Furthermore, for this price (well over $100 a night), you get no bathtub (just a shower) or refrigerator. I think even the Motel 6's give you a refrigerator these days. Another interesting thing I have discovered about Hilton properties--apparently when you check in it sends a message to Hilton telemarketers who in turn give you a call to try and sell you a vacation package. It has happened to me twice in the past several weeks. Class act, eh?

3  Thank Michael K
steve_tarn10, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Thanks for staying with us, and for taking the time to write a review. We value all guest feedback as it allows us to fine-tune our service and accommodations in order to best meet the needs of our future and repeat guests. I hope we earn a chance to serve you again in the future. Please know I am available anytime to assist you with reserving one of our many suites with bath tubs and refrigerators.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

This was the nicest place we stayed in our three weeks in the US. It is clearly above the motel category that we frequented the most, though that comes at a price of a good $20 - $30 more per room. The rooms were clean and the staff very helpful. The amenities were more of the type found in a business hotel rather than a leisure motel. The breakfast was more abundant and had a broader choice. The best part was that the maid who found my son's iPhone left in the room after we checked out was honest enough to turn it in so that I could claim it later. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
steve_tarn10, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Thank you for the great review. I am thirlled that you found our hotel to be comfortable and affordable. We take much pride in our reputation of friendly service and clean accommodations. On behalf of my entire staff, we can't wait to welcome you back to Thousand Oaks!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

we were weary travelers, came across the Hampton Inn & Suites on TA. Got our Hilton Honors points plus a great rate for king suite. quiet room area, great night's sleep! plenty of towels, plenty of room in living space, bathroom, etc.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
steve_tarn10, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2012

Thanks for the review! I am thrilled that our Clean & Fresh beds made for a great night's rest and our spacious accommodations and facilities made you feel right at home. We look forward to your next visit!