Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks
Palm Garden Hotel(Thousand Oaks)
$175
$60
  • Pool
$59
$54
Hyatt Regency Westlake(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
$199
All reviewsmany choicesneighborhood marketdonutswet barcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areawonderful stayroom was largeclean roomsbusiness centeroatmealfresh fruitreagan librarystayed one nightwould stay here againbed was very comfortablebusiness trip
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Husband, kids and I stayed in a King suite for 1 night on our way to Disneyland. The room was spacious and comfortable--modern updates in kitchenette, bathroom and desk area. It was one big room though--not a separate area for the couch/coffee table. The continental breakfast was good and had a nice variety of options. Hotel staff were friendly.

Little negatives...pool/spa did not seem inviting (very small, odd location and overlooking the parking lot), bed mattress was a bit too soft for me, sound does reverberate in the halls and walls are on the thin side, so you can hear people talking in their rooms when you pass by (but we didn't hear anything at night to prevent us from sleeping), and temperature was hard to keep consistent in the room.

Overall we were happy with the 1 night experience and would stay here again if passing through.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank StandingRoomOnly
steve_tarn10, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2011

Thanks for the review! We are committed to your satisfaction each and every time you stay, and your feedback helps us to achieve this. I am so glad that you found our service to be friendly and accommodations spacious and comfortable. Thank you for pointing out the difficulty with the room temprature, our maintenance team will get right on it! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 26, 2011

I travelled the world for my business, staying in some of the best hotels such as the Ritz inParis, and the Okura in Tokyo. This hotel was delightful in every way. Great, young,
helpful staff and management. Wonderful location, close to restaurants and shopping. Easy to find with beautifully decorated suites. We especially enjoyed the delicious hot breakfast every morning in the high ceilinged dining area with our free newspaper. The hotel had a nice workout room with pool and spa. My wife and I can't wait to come back the next time we are in the Los Angeles area.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
steve_tarn10, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2011

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and thanks for the great review! I truly value your business and appreciate the feedback. We are glad we can be your 'Oasis' in Thousand Oaks while on the road. Come back soon!

Reviewed May 15, 2011

Great location to shopping and restaurants. Easy access to freeway. Great breakfast, great rooms!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
steve_tarn10, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2011

Thank you choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites in Thousand Oaks to host your stay while in the Conejo Valley....we love having you here! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I am comforted to hear that you enjoyed our service and accommodations. My entire team looks forward to your return visit.

Reviewed March 23, 2011

We stayed at this Hampton Inn with my son's soccer team & their families. Check in was a quick & easy. They allowed late checkout for a few families since the tournament was all weekend. I really enjoyed the breakfast, it provided something for everyone. In the evening we ordered pizza and were able to utilize the buffet seating area for our "team dinner". One employee brought out some cookies for the boys to enjoy. Overall, a great experience, will definitely stay here if we have another tournament in the area.

• Stayed: March 2011
steve_tarn10, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2011

Thanks for the great review! We truly enjoyed hosting your stay in beautiful Thousand Oaks, California. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations and service. At Hampton, we guarantee your satisfaction 100% of the time, or your stay is free.

We look forward to seeing you next soccer season!

Reviewed March 9, 2011

I travel on business often, rarely stay at Hampton Inn but went with this one due to high rating on TripAdvisor. Well deserved rating as its new and clean and convenient to 101 highway, but I have a few exceptions to note:

The rooms are a little bigger than your average hotel chain room
The king sized bed is comfy and nicer than average
The bathroom is surprisingly large for a standard hotel room
The decor is average and the furniture is really basic
doesn't have much to offer other than a bed and a single uncomfortable sitting chair
A three drawer dresser / tv stand in the corner with flat screen tv
The chair at the desk sits too low to be useful, stacked pillows help
NO MINI-FRIDGE (its 2011... wheres the fridge?)
No bag stand in room, just the setee at the end of the bed.
THE INTERNET BANDWIDTH HERE SUCKS, ITS VERY SLOW, DAY OR NIGHT
I have considered switching hotels to get better Internet service

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank TurtleChaser
steve_tarn10, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2011

Thanks for the review! I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and accomodations. And with our recent upgrade to Hilton's Stay Connected Internet Service Provider, powered by AT&T, we are experiencing some sporatic 'growing pains'. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

I am so sorry your suite did not come equipped with all the amenities you are accustomed to. On your next stay, we would love to welcome you to stay in one of our 40 Studio Suites, fully equipped with refrigerators, microwaves and--like all our rooms--the Hampton Clean & Fresh Bedding Experience.

Thanks, again, for sharing your feedback and helping us to best meet the needs and wants of our return and future guests.